Intro & Prologue

Hello my lovelies ,
I'm Abigail and I want to say a big thank you to all of you who have decided to read this book (trust me it's going to be amazing). It's also the first book i've written and I have to warn you, there may be some serious grammatical errors here but I'll try as much as possible to edit before I publish it. I love all your votes and comments so please don't forget to do that. I'll be updating atleast once every week.

Note:
I believe we should all know the rules and regulations of wattpad so i'm not going to bother boring you with it ( but remember no copying of my work, and everything here is fictional). No racist or sexist comments please.With that we can move.

Prologue

"Let's go!!!!!!"
----------------------☆--------------------

Amber Chrisals is a young, beautiful and well known architect who just graduated from the university 2 years ago. After having this longing ache for a well deserved vacation, she and her two best friends were on their way to the exotic Peru Island after they spend some time visiting her parents and a few old friends who reside in Paris, France......that is until she realized that life had other plans for her.

What happens when you don't even find love on an exotic Island but in your hometown! How do you have to explain that you can't just lay off your whole life in LA just to be with him. When would he realize that this has to end and we both have to move on, but can either of us survive it?

This is a book of the trials and errors of falling in love unexpectedly and the deals that come with having a long distance relationships. I mean does it really work?

Well then, let's give love a shot!