EINSHINE DID WHAT?!

It's been a week since we arrived at Japan and all we did during that week was setting up the house Cody and Ricardo would go to the store onece in a while to get us weird  japnies food and snacks. On the last day we were done setting up was such a coincidence because it was Valentine's Day!!  Yay!! The only 2 people that left was faith and Cody those two were dating ever since I made the promise. So me Ethan and Ricardo just watched stuff on YouTube as in I plugged in my laptop to the tv so we can all just be comfy on the couch. Now don't think this is awkward but we were all best friends since preschool! And now we're confident with each other and do what ever and of course that meant I could cuddle with them and it won't be awkward unless one of them have a girlfriend that's out of limits.. But I cuddled between Ricardo and Ethan. On the corner of the tv screen there was a notification saying"Einshine uploaded a new video" I looked at Ricardo and Ethan with my puppy eyes asking to put the video. After 5 minutes they gave in. Okay okay stop! YAY!! I put it right away not reading the title... A few minutes in I hear" no homo" OMG nooooooooooooooo!!! Why einshine why kiss him!!!! I screamed at the top of my lungs. Ricardo and Ethan know me better than any one else even faith. They know I like einshine because they found me reading a einshine x reader ((XD exactly what your doing XD)) they tried to calm me down but failed because Ricardo was laughing to much Ethan was zoned get out after the kiss while I was here screaming and laughing at it like I went insane. I just had to call faith even though she said not to call in case a emergency or something. But I called her she doesn't like einshine but even thoe she's dating Cody she loves the anime man so two fan girls freaking out.
---------------------------
Faith: hello?
(Yn):FAITHEINSHINEKISSEDJOEYAKATHEANIMEMAN!!!!
Faith:calm down and tell me and try not to scream it hurts my ear
(Y/n): okay umm einshine.kissed.the anime man.
Faith:WHAT?!?!?!?!
(Y/n):I KNOW!!!!
Faith: wait EINSHINE DID WHAT?!
(Y/n):he kissed the anime man...
Faith: WHY?!?!?
(Y/n): the comments told them and you know how they moved together they were forced by the fans...
Faith: damn..
(Y/n):-in the back round- (y/n) stop the neighbors are going to wake up!!
Faith:bye Cody is waiting
(Y/n): bye..
----------------------------------------------
I hung up and rolled around the floor screaming into a pillow. I heard a knock and Ethan answering. And one more thing I hate being short I man I'm not that short but if someone is at least one inch taller than me I get mad and try to be taller. So Ethan is 6'5 pretty tall Ricardo 5'9 Cody 5'8 and faith 5'6 and I'm here like 5'4... Or 5'5 So when Ethan opened the door I grabbed a chair and stood next to Ricardo  who was cooking popcorn. Ethan yelled my name and told me to come to the door with my phone. I also took the chair so I can be taller. Onec I'm taller not even seeing who's in front of the door yes Ethan..
(Y/n) don't scream but look who's our neighbors.... I looked and saw I tried not to scream or hug him and hug Ethan it was....
---------------------------
Of course you readerz know who it is but guess for the fun of it is it einshine or Joey (the anime man)