Stay with me..

Your p.o.v
"Damn it were am I?!"
I look around seeing nothing but black all over. What happened..? Were am I?
"Wait I remember... I hope thoes kids are alright!"
I just sit there in total darkness until I hear shine. "Come on (y/n) stay with me!!"
I just sit there still listening to what's happening..
"Shine weres (y/n)?!!!!!"
Is that faith..
"She's here.." I hear shine saying as if he's been crying...
"GUYS SHES HERE!!" I wished i could see all of them, faith,Cody,Ethan, and Ricardo I want to see my friends again but all I can do is hear sitting doing nothing..
-----shines p.o.v----------
Once I got to the hospital I ran in asking for (y/n).
"(Y/n) (l/n) is in room x-14 on floor 8"
I thanked the lady and got as quick as I can to (y/n)..
"X-14,x-14" I just kept on muttering until I found it. I opened the door seeing (y/n) hooked up to many wires and machines the sight of her like this made me fall to my knees crying hoping she would wake up. I sat on the chair that's next to her and grabbed her hand."please just stay with me" I said to her I sat their wondering if she'll wake up again.
"Shine weres (y/n)?!!!!?"
I looked towards the door and there stood faith
"She's here.." I just kept looking down to (y/n)
"GUYS SHES IN HERE!!"
I stay there for a moment and I hear the guys come in as in Ethan Cody and Ricardo.
Ethan came in looking pissed off and worried he looks at me then (y/n)
"What did you do to her?!"
I stood up
"I DID NOTHING"
Ethan was going to punch me but Cody held him back.
"Dude calm down sine will explain what happened!"
I started to explain to them that (y/n) risked her life to save the two kids after she saw the truck coming.
"Si I see ....." Ricardo said looking at (y/n)
"Shine I need to talk to you come out with me" I looked at faith and followed her outside of the room
"I'm sorry for Ethan it's just that he's like a big brother for her it's that all of us have a story with her Ethan was born a only child and every one around him had siblings when he was at the park one day he met (y/n) and they became best friends now they look at each other like brother and sister the same goes for us she's like a little sister and we protect her so I'm sorry if we act angry or over protective I'll explain the rest when she wakes up"
"It's okay you guys are her best friends but now I'm going to stay at the hospital with her.." I say back to her slowly opening the door again
"Shine wait promise me one thing "
"What is that?"
"You won't brake her you won't cheat on her you won't hit her or you won't leave her"
"Faith I promise on my life I live her I would never do any of that and I do that any of you can punch me or kill me"
"Okay..now go back in "
-----------------------------
Hai!!  I'm sorry that the chapter was so short but I have writers block!!! I would like some ideas of what's going to happen to reader-chan!! P.s that's Ethan at the top .