You stayed..

-your p.o.v-----
"Damn it I can hear their voices but I can't see them... I have to get out!!"
I try running but every time I run I end up in a black void.."COME ON LET ME LIVE!!!" I shouted at nothing when I heard Cody say something from outside the void
"Hey she just said something and moved!!!"
"Hmm maybe if I keep screaming I can wake up..." I said to my self..
"SHINE!!!"
"FAITH!!!"
"CODY!!"
"ETHAN!!"
"RICARDO!!"
"LET ME LIVE!!!" Was my last words until I saw a bright light like a room light I started to walk to it when.... I opened my eyes..
"Uhh..my head..."
"SHES UP!!!" I heard faith say
I looked to my left and right and saw everyone
"Hi...?"
"YAY!!!" Everyone started to cry and hug me when shine hugged me he whispered in my ear
"You stayed with me..."
Of course I can't leave you..I can't leave any of you!!"
Faith came to me and started to cry even more
"Don't...ever ...do...that..again!"
I was going to answer but then someone came in I looked at the door and saw Michael.
"WHAT HAPPENED TO HER?!"
"Hi Michael..." He stood there waiting for an answer but came to hug me
"Dude you don't know how fat I had to run from work worried.."
"You have work?"
He rubbed the back of his neck
"Yea actually I draw and do stuff for anime..."
"COOL!!....shit my head.."
"Now tell me what happened!!!"
"Shine tell him..."
I saw shine explaining everything to Michael then both looked at me but right at the at moment the doctor came in.
"Hello miss (l/n) I'm glad to see you awake are you feeling well?"
"No my head hurts my arm feels shattered same with the rest of my body.."
"Well you did break your arm,leg and spine but you should've died on that impact but I guess luck is on your side!"
"Great..for how long am I going to be here?"
"For the rest of the month sadly..."
"WHAT?!"
"Yes we have to keep a close eye on you but your friends can stay 2 at a time.."
"Okay.."
She left and everyone looked at me for a while when Ricardo spoke up.
"Well I'll stay here with mi Amiga.."(friend)
"I'll stay here for tonight to!!" Ethan said after Cody did.
"Yay!" I yelled a little
Then a nurse came in and ruined my fun by saying
"Thank you for visiting the hospital but you have to go but miss (l/n) has to rest "
Everyone said good bye to me and Cody and Ethan we talking to the doctor while I thought of how I'll take in the rest of the month...