1: First Day Jitters

"Dipper, I'm so nervous." Mabel said as she packed her book bag with pencils and notebooks.

"Hey," Dipper smiled, "it's okay. I am too."

"It's just so different coming to school here instead of in California." Mabel sighed.

"I know." Her brother sighed. "It's different for both of us. But at least we have each other and our friends from over the summers."

For the last four years, Dipper and Mabel have been coming to Gravity Falls for the summer to spend time with their Grunkle Stan, Wendy, Soos, Candy, Grenda, Waddles, and many more faces.

This year they did not go home after the summer ended. Instead they are enrolling in Gravity Falls high school for the first time.

"I hope I don't have any classes with Pacifica." Mabel rolled her eyes.

"You can handle her." Dipper smirked.

"Yeah." His sister giggled. "I guess I can. If we handled Bill Cipher and other crazy things I can handle a sixteen year old girl."

Dipper couldn't help but laugh. "You're good."

"Come on, Dipping Sauce," Mabel playfully pushed Dipper, "we're gonna be late."

"Race you to the bottom!" Dipper laughed.

The twins ran down the stairs, both nearly tripping, and both ran into Grunkle Stan.

"Woah kids!" Stan laughed. "I'm getting too old for this."

"Oh, Grunkle Stan," Mabel teased, "you don't look a day over 70."

"That's because I'm 68, Mabel." Stan said blankly. (I changed the number you dirty minded readers XD)

The twins looked at each other and tried to keep their laughter inside.

"Get to school." Stan grunted.

The twins walked outside to find Wendy coming in to work. "Sup, dudes!"

"Wendy!" Dipper, who still had a crush on Wendy, blushed.

"I heard you two are going to school here?" Wendy grinned.

"Yep!" Mabel cheered.

"That is so cool!" Wendy smiled.

"Any words of advice, Wendy?" Mabel asked.

Wendy titled her head. "Starting tomorrow, pack your own lunch. The school basically serves dirt."

"Gross." The twins said in unison.

"But hey, you're going to like school." Wendy smiled warmly.

"Really?" Dipper gazed.

Wendy flipped her hair. "Nope." She laughed. "See you guys later."