15: Golf

After eating Dippers "homemade" pizza, the twins decided it was time to play attic mini golf. They both rushed to the attic and gathered the things they needed.

"I'm so excited to play this!" Mabel squealed.

"Me too! We haven't played this in so long!" Dipper said.

After setting up their bizarre game, Dipper and Mabel grabbed the golf clubs.

"Who goes first?" Dipper asked.

"Eeny meeny miney ME!" Mabel grinned as she swung her golf club at the ball.

The golf ball hit the wall and crashed out the window, making the twins both hear a cry from Grunkle Stan.

"Yes!! Stan shot!" Mabel cheered.

"Coming back strong, sis." Dipper said. "But I think I can take it to the next level."

"Next level?" Mabel tilted her head. "You mean more advanced than a Stan shot?"

"Oh yeah." Dipper smiled.

"Tell me tell me!" Mabel begged.

Dipper leaned in. "I'm going to hit Pacifica."

"What?" Mabel gasped. "But Dipper, you can't hit her from here. It's attic mini golf. It's in the name."

"Mabel," Dipper laughed, "I was kidding. But a Pacifica shot would be pretty sweet."

Then they heard Grunkle Stan shout from downstairs, "Kids! Pacifica is here!"

The twins smiled at each other and ran downstairs with their golf clubs.

They reached the bottom of the steps and saw Pacifica standing there with her arms crossed.

"I need to talk to Mabel." She said.

Mabel's eyes widened. "Me? Why?"

"Just get out here." Pacifica said.

Mabel stepped outside and shut the door behind her.  "What do you want, Pacifica?"

Pacifica looked at her. "Are you dating Bill?"

Mabel froze. "If I say yes she'll tell everyone in school and everyone's going to tease me. If I say no she might flirt with Bill even more." She thought.

"Well?" Pacifica asked.

Mabel gulped. "Yes."

"Ha! I knew it." Pacifica did a little dance.

"Why do you wanna know?" Mabel asked.

"I just wanted to know." Pacifica smiled.

After that, Pacifica started to walk off. Then Mabel heard a crash from the attic window and a golf ball hit Pacifica.

"OW!" She yelled.

Mabel tried to keep her laughter inside and ran inside. She yelled upstairs, "Nice shot, bro bro!"