4: Flirt

"Bill!?" Mabel shoved Bill away. "What was that all about!?"

Before Bill could speak, Pacifica came over and leaned on the desk, looking at Bill.

"Hey, cutie." She flirted. "What's your name?"

"Bill." Bill smiled.

"I'm Pacifica Northwest." Pacifica flipped her hair. "I'm the most popular girl in school."

"Good for you." Bill smiled again.

Pacifica gave him a piece of paper. "Text me."

She walked off and sat in her own spot as Bill unfolded the piece of paper.

Mabel couldn't help but feel awkward and a little jealous.

Bill slid the paper into his pocket and smiled at Mabel.

Mabel blushed and immediately looked away.
~
After class, Mabel immediately got up and stomped off. As she walked in the hall she felt something grab her arm. It was Bill.

"Leave me alone, Bill." Mabel frowned.

"I can tell you're feeling something, Shooting Star." Bill smirked.

"You're insane if you're thinking that." Mabel blushed.

"I can read minds. Remember?" Bill laughed.

Mabel's face turned red from embarrassment. She said nothing.

"Meet me at your locker after school. And bring Pine Tree. I need to tell you two something." Bill said before wandering off.

Mabel's face burned. Worst day ever.
~
After school ended, Mabel anxiously waited at her locker after school with Dipper.

"I don't understand why he's here." Dipper crossed his arms. "Or how he's even human!"

"Dipper!" Mabel snapped. "People are around you know?"

"Not that many." Dipper rolled his eyes. "They don't know what we're talking about anyways."

"I'm just saying..." Mabel sighed. "If Bill's stories and myths leak out then everyone's gonna be talking about it. I don't like the feeling of that. I feel that bad things will happen."

Dipper shrugged. "There's nothing to worry about, Mabel."

The twins both jumped as Bill peeked around the corner. "Hiya Mystery Twins." He laughed. "Boy have I got a story to tell you."