:*・°☆ seventeen :*・°☆

"so, jimin, where are we going?" kai asked, snuggling in her hoodie, despite how discomforting it was with her bandaged arm. (she had done so last night.)

jimin just grinned and turned on the radio instead, knowing that the music would suffice for an answer, even though it wasn't really an answer.

monsta x's honestly played and kai froze, her eyes widening with...disappointment. "what?" jimin questioned. "do you not like them orー?"

kai shook her head and sighed, looking out at the cloudy city. "nah, this song is just really, really sad and it makes my sister cry." it was one of the weirdest things he had ever heard, judging by the look on his face, but he believed her.

once the song ended, jimin commented, "it's not that sad but whatever, okay." he shrugged his shoulders and nibbled on his bottom lip.

kai sighed and waited patiently for the next song, her knees clicking together with the swing of her legs. she wanted to scream at the top of her lungs when she heard exo's lightsaber come on.

but she didn't since jimin scoffed and changed it to crying nut's give me the money. he hummed and bobbed his head along to the song, earning a small grin from kai.

they pulled up at the front of a building, an apartment building, that is. did they think she was stupid or...?

"who's place are we going to?" kai wasn't mad but she was already accepting the fact that perhaps something, not too good, would happen.

jimin opened her door for her and kai gave him a high five. her short, fluffy pony tail bounced when she hopped up, only to grimace.

jimin led the way, pretending to be a tour guide and using an ugly voice. "and over there is the man that never wears a shirt!" he pointed to the shirtless man, who was struggling to unlock his door.

he turned to the two and flared his nostrils, grumbling under his breath. jimin giggled and ran off, farther down the halls until he stopped at an elevator.

the two entered and once they were in, kai began dancing along to hotline bling, which was literally playing inside the small compartment.

she moved her hips and that's probably all she could do. jimin thought it was funny of her to dance.

once they reached the door, namjoon immediately opened the door and gave them a big smile. "hey! jimin actually got you here!"

kai stopped smiling and gave him a look that made him extremely cautious. "uuuh, anyway, come on in!" he shoved jimin's face aside and let kai walk in first.

the apartment was honestly really messy and it smelled like cologne and soju, which made the girl's eyes water, not to mention how much her arm throbbed.

"where's suckjin, and taehyung and uh, hoseok and yoongi and the baby-faced creep?" jimin burst out laughing and slapped his knee twice.

namjoon licked his lip, which was something kai noticed that he did when he was listening to someone speak. kai found that amazing.

"well, they should be getting here but yoongi's in the bathroom." he scratched the back of his neck and jimin let out a giggle as he shut the door behind him. "probably taking a crap."

"well, he's a piece of crap." kai commented and picked at the scab on her neck. namjoon snorted and sat down on the couch, his long legs folding.

"i heard that, you piece of trash!" yoongi yelled as he stumbled out of the restroom, zipping up his pants and earning a scoff from kai, as if she were used to it.

"i'm recycled, bitch." kai replied, scowling at him and crossed her arms. jimin covered his mouth and looked away, doing his best not to just scream out how much he loved having kai with them.

namjoon rolled his eyes and pointed at yoongi with his chin. "hey, why don't you ask your lady friend if she wants a drink or snack?" jimin just smiled at yoongi.

yoongi sighed and rolled his eyes, meeting kai's stupid-looking face. "do you want anything to drink or eat, kai?"

kai laughed and pretended to take off glasses. "ah, yes, i would like some ofー"

the girl pointed at yoongi's crotch and gave him a meme-worthy look. "ーthat dick!"

and jimin laughed so hard that he cried.