:*・°☆ twenty two :*・°☆

kai was gone by the time yoongi arrived at the airport. he went up to one of the ladies near the booths and nearly threw himself over the counter over how fast he was running.

"hi! yes! hello! um, have you seen a girl recently?" he asked, needing namjoon to hold him up. the lady arched an eyebrow and chuckled quietly. "um, you'll have to be more specific, sir."

jimin wanted to giggle but for the sake of not being beaten up by yoongi, he didn't. "uh, she has dark skin, and she's really short. her hair is like the back of a rat and there's uh, bruises all over her face." though he had only said limited information, he remembered everything about her.

his worst fear had come true; yoongi had become emotionally attached to kai whatever-her-last-name-is.

the lady squinted her eyes and dropped her right hip. "hmm...did she have a limp?"

yoongi sighed loudly and nodded. so, she wasn't lying.

on the way over, yoongi had tried to convince himself that she was playing a joke and that maybe she had gone too far like she always did. well, he always did.

he couldn't help it. he hated everything about her; the way she could make him smile and want to do certain things that he never thought he could ever feel. it was odd.

and yoongi hated the way she kept everything from him. all he wanted to know was if she was okay and whether she felt the things he felt.

"well, we saw her earlier but her flight doesn't leave until 20 minutes." the lady added a smile at the end and yoongi needed that smile.

yoongi jumped up and started breathing fast. "d-do you know where she went?" he knew he sounded desperate but he was.

the lady smiled again and pointed out one of the doors near the booths. "she went outside with a young fellow and they haven't returned." yoongi bowed so many times and even grabbed her hands before storming off to where she had pointed.

the cold air hit him in the face but he didn't care.

he didn't see anyone outside and namjoon placed a hand on his shoulder. "hey, yoongi..." he tried but he couldn't really hear him.

where the hell could kai have gone?

yoongi started breathing fast and then began screaming her name. at first, namjoon and jimin just watched him but they joined him. "kai!" they called so many times.

"yoongi?!" a voice exclaimed from their left and he saw her.

kai was wearing a hoodie, joggers, and some sneakers. her hood was over her head and there was a tall guy next to her. he was standing really close to her but it looked like she didn't care.

yoongi ran over to her and wanted to just hug her. even though he had talked to her for a few months, he just wanted to give her a long hug. nothing more, nothing less.

the three boys kept their distance but stood close enough to see the young man next to kai.

he was as tall as yoongi and what was frustrating was that he looked more built than all three of the boys combined. well, maybe excluding jimin. jimin was way too muscular to be cute.

kai hid her face away from the both of them as they looked at each other. "h-hey, yoongi."

yoongi stared down at kai and smiled softly, his eyes crinkling lightly. the young man cleared his throat rudely and turned to kai, grabbing onto her arm. "kai, who's this?"

he looked nice but he acted kinda rude and it made yoongi uncomfortable.

kai looked up and ran her tongue over her cracked and bruised lips. "this is yoongi." was all she said. her voice sounded really weird.

yoongi waved and jimin rested his chin on his shoulder, giving them both a cute, little grin. "hello, what's your name?" he greeted whole namjoon stood behind with crossed arms.

the young man cleared his throat and grabbed kai's shoulder. "i'm jackson wang, and i'm kai's boyfriend."

yoongi just dropped his smile and saw jackson smile. "is there a problem, yoongi?" he asked slowly and added a smirk.

"uh...no." it was more funny than awkward. it was a good thing that yoongi looked weirded out. he was honestly freaked out.

"i came out to have a good time and i'm honestly feeling so attacked right now." yoongi said and namjoon stifled a laugh.

jackson rolled his eyes and pulled kai closer to him.

"anyway, we were just going, weren't we, ms. hosokawa?" yoongi smiled again and kai looked up at him.

"my last name is min." he noted and kai nodded her head. jackson sighed and grabbed kai's shoulder, earning a tiny whimper from her.

"okay, look, we gotta go." he stated and moved his hand to her own. yoongi tilted his head with confusion and asked, without thinking, "won't you miss us?"

now, what the hell, yoongi?

kai let out a giggle and jackson brushed himself against her side, causing her to cease. "o-of course, i'll miss you, dude,"

"maybe when my sister gets better or when she wakes up, i'll come back but for now, i gotta go back."

jackson did the thing again and made kai freeze up. "yeah, and i'll be there to support you."

yoongi was visibly fighting the urge to murder jackson.

"okay, um, goodbye?" she tried and yoongi nodded his head. he grabbed her hand and pulled her close, ignoring what consequences would rise up from is actions.

kai was tense when yoongi pulled her into a hug. she made a few noises deep within her throat and eventually wrapped her arms around him, too. namjoon and jimin joined the hug, too.

it was fine, like that.
but it really wasn't.