:*・°☆ thirty five :*・°☆

"bITCH, YOU'RE INTO DADDY KINK. WHAT A FUCKING NERD!" hoseok cackled from the ground and kai was too busy trying to stop coughing and choking.

jimin was trying his hardest not to laugh until yoongi got on top of the fricking table. "super hero!" haru exclaimed in chinese and kai froze. so did everyone.

yoongi coughed into his fist and looked directly into kai's eyes, reddening rapidly. she looked like she was hoping for a miracle.

"um, everyone..." he called and haru hugged his mother's waist.

"i...i have a confession to make..." his voice was just as deep as it was but it shook with great emotion. jin was about to take his phone out but taehyung forced it back into his pocket.

he looked kai in the eyes when he declared, "i-i'm in love with kai castillo-hosokawa, and i think i'm okay with that."

seokjin began to dance silently from behind them all as haru looked up at his mother with pleading eyes, like the kid knew something she didn't. yoongi looked ready to pass out as he had just admitted the biggest secret he had ever kept.

it had been eating away at him for the past eight months. no one knew or could tell. he finally said it.

kai hadn't said anything but when yoongi continued watching her, he saw her began to cry. kai-frickin-hosokawa was about to cry in front of him.

yoongi jumped off and walked over to her as the boys stepped out of the way with a 'gotcha' look. haru stood close to his mother as he took a few more steps near her.

kai had that same stupid look on her face as her tears welled up in her eyes. "are you freaking serious, yoongz?" he rolled his eyes and nodded, running his hands through his hair.

"this is super fucking awkward since i didn't even get to touch you at all. i've only hugged you once and we've been talking for almost a year," he reached for her hands and widened his eyes, feeling her calloused hands against his soft ones.

haru was too busy watching from the stairs to notice that the guys were filing out the door to avoid any further scenes.

"but i just, um, really really like you. i really, really, really love you, and i'm sorry for everything that i've ever done and have not done." he looked down at her and she looked up at him, squeezing his hand gently.

"you're okay, jerk," kai intertwined their fingers and parted her lips, feeling how nice it was to be able to hold hands again and feel safe. the last time she had held hands with someone was when she was 17.

she looked up at him again and smiled, allowing a few years to dribble down her dark skin. yoongi found it beautiful now.

"i-i think i love you too." just before they could both react, haru jumped up from the stair he was on and leapt up, cheering.

"this is just like a super hero movie!" he commented in chinese and kai merely winced. she had had enough of being cursed in chinese by someone she hadn't loved.

yoongi smiled warmly at haru and came close to him, crouching down as he did so. he had never met her son before.

he resembled kai more than anything; with the dark skin, dark eyes, brown, wavy hair, and lean build. they both had a birthmark on their face and it was on either cheek. yoongi thought it was beautiful. how could someone leave them and abuse them?

"hi. i'm yoongi." he greeted quietly and nervously, waving at him. haru blinked his long eyelashes at him and tilted his head before saying, "memeboy."

"what?"

haru grinned tiredly. "i said 'memeboy'."

yoongi couldn't even answer to what the boy had just said before he wrapped his short arms around his neck. haru smelled like watermelon flavored soap.

"are you going to be our daddy?" he asked and yoongi had to laugh again, looking up at kai's reddened face. "if you want, i guess." he answered.

haru pulled away and pat yoongi's cheek before slipping something in his hand to run to the kitchen.

yoongi looked down. "why the fuck did he give me an avocado?"

kai kneeled right next to him and squeezed his cheek. "because he loves you already."