:*・°☆ thirty seven :*・°☆

"exams are this friday, fuck." yoongi said from the kitchen and earned a banana thrown at his head. "kai, why?!" he exclaimed and realized that haru was before him, coloring an anime character in his coloring book.

haru looked up at him and hummed. "don't curse." he mumbled and continued with what he was doing. yoongi felt strange.

kai sighed loudly before doing a flip to get on the couch. "what's wrong, mommy?" haru asked and she sighed again.

"jimin." she answered and they both looked away awkwardly. "what?"

haru cleared his throat and wiped away at the crumbs from his pastry on his face. "he's mad, mommy." she groaned and waved her freshly-shaved legs around in the air.

"i know." she added and haru shook his head. "no, mommy, he's mad and sad. he thinks we're not going to be a family anymore."

kai groaned again and exhaled loudly. yoongi was amazed at how such a son could take good care of his dramatic mother. his eyes sparkled at the sight.

"we're going out then." she stood up suddenly and pulled her large gym shorts before slipping on her flip flops. "mommy, where?"

kai froze and turned over at him sheepishly. "sorry, baby. come on, let's get ready. your mommy is really dumb." she lifted him up from his seat abruptly and carried him down the hall, leaving yoongi. he sighed dreamily; he really did love them.

     》kai and haru wore matching outfits; striped black and white t-shirts, black cargo shorts, ankle socks, and some adidas. their hair was the same without even trying so they literally looked the same.

yoongi decided not to but regretted it when they arrived. they were to meet jimin at a restaurant, the one that the trio had supposedly been going to every saturday.

they eventually met up after getting lost four times, due to yoongi, trying to navigate for jimin's hair.

they ate quietly with an uncomfortably awkward silence but decided to go the beach and walk around.

kai kept complaining, "if i had known, i wouldn't have worn my adidas!" but jimin ignored her, trying to compose his 'speech' that he was going to give her.

it was exactly seven at night when jimin stopped them all, haru crashing into yoongi with a cute little bob of the head. "hoe, what is thiー"

jimin swallowed hard and gave them his best smile. "this should be much easier without my hyungs. i-i'm glad they decided to go to tokyo. haha." a drop of sweat fell onto the ground and kai nodded, trying to understand what was going on.

"ok, so, um, i just wanted to tell you that i'm going to be moving back to busan soon," he looked down at his shoes and felt his vision blur.

"whー" yoongi covered kai's lips with his fingers.

"kai...um, i wanna tell you that i had a crush on you, b-but now that i'm moving back to busan, i'm going to meet up with my best friend from when i was younger. i think i love her," kai gave him a smile and he continued.

"a-anyway, um, being with the two of you, you and haru, kinda gave me a lesson. remember yoongi? why i left busan? i uh, left my family. i don't even remember why. i just realized that um, i really, really miss my little brother and my parents."

he was about to cry.

"my little brother's just like you, haru." he sniffled and the toddler gave him a smile.

"and my mother...she's just as heroic to me as you are to him." kai placed her fist underneath her nose and looked away with tears in her eyes.

"famー"

jimin shook his head and smiled. "i've changed a lot, and it's all thanks to you. so, thank you very much." he bowed his head and when he lifted it back up, kai threw herself at him.

"how dare you just throw this information at me?!" haru held onto jimin's hand as yoongi joined the hug.

it was nice like this.

it had always been.

it would always be.