:*・°☆ thirty eight :*・°☆

"what the hell, why are you all leaving on the same day? i hate my life." kai whined and threw the tickets at yoongi.

seokjin just giggled and clasped her shoulder. "it'll be for the better, kai." she sighed and collapsed into her wooden chair. haru ran over to his mother and she placed him in her lap.

jimin was watering her plants as hoseok and taehyung battled each other on super smash bros. haru sipped his tea as he realized that he could beat them and end the game so easily but he wasn't going to.

kai wrapped her arms around her son and frowned playfully. "i am a sad person, haru. what are you going to do?" she asked, her voice softer than ever before.

yoongi leaned his chin on his fist as he watched, with much admiration, kai brush her son's hair back with her fingers, rubbing his cheeks. she pretended to cry.

haru grabbed his mother's face and pulled her close, whispering in portuguese, "i'm going to love you and care for you, mama."

seokjin pressed stop on his video and began to sniffle violently. "that was beautiful." he commented and waved at his face before kai rose from her chair, setting haru down.

"and on this day, kim seokjin died!" she yelled before wrapping her hands around his neck playfully. haru jumped up and ran into yoongi's arms.

"oh, i'm sorry. i-i-i'm sorry." kai exhaled, stepping from all three people.

haru peeked at his mother's face and hugged yoongi, who was trying to hide his smile.

his thoughts were something like: tHE CHILD JUST HUGGED ME !!!!!1!1!

jimin reentered and placed the watering jug directly onto the table, startling everyone. "who's ready to go back to korea?" he asked and seokjin merely pointed to the door.

"the doorー"

hoseok let out a bowl of victory from having beat taehyung a total of four times in that short hour. they all remained in silence.

they didn't want to have to think about it but they all knew that this would be the last time they would see each other in a very long time.
_

haru sat in between yoongi and jimin, telling them all about how that one time kai and him lived on the streets. it was odd the way the five year old said it.

"a-and th-then, and then, y-yoongi, j-j-jimin, oh my gosh! these bad men tried to get us! it was like a b-bad part, um, a bad part of a movie, you know? a-and mommy beat them up so bad! ooh! she saved the day! mommy saved the day! she's a hero!"

kai hid her face using the boys' backpacks as seokjin smirked over at her from the driver's seat. "haru..." she mumbled with a reddened face. yoongi and jimin just nodded at each other, making cute eye contact with silly expressions.

"y-yeah, and then after that, we went to the hospital and we ate mcdonald's! that was the best day ever!" haru kicked his legs excitedly and squirmed around, playing with the dinosaur plushie in his arms. a gift from taehyung.

"let's play some music! haru, we must sing along!" kai called out and plugged in her phone, turning over to him with already eyes. he saluted to her before bursting into a fit of giggles. the playlist had begun, and all noise ceased.

track 01. ring dong - shinee
track 02. bang bang bang - bigbang
track 03. pretty u - seventeen
track 04. on and on - vixx
track 05. mamacita - super junior
track 06. gee - girls generation
track 07. airplane - ikon
track 08. shake it - sistar
track 09. overdose - exo
track 10. the 7th sense - nct
track 11. bootylicious - destiny's child (dedicated to jimin)
track 12. born hater - epik high (both rapped by kai and yoongi and hoseok)
track 13. face - nu'est

surprisingly, haru knew most of the choruses and kai was trying to dance along as best she could, also trying not to scream the notes. the boys sang along and clapped their hands along.

they continued their little song party even as they entered the airport, throwing haru up in the air, calling him a hero.

however, the feeling was gone once they realized that they had to leave. it was gone. and so would they be in just a matter of time.

"alrighty!" kai tried to sound just as excited as she usually did but jimin smiled, knowing it'd hurt her.

she lifted haru up so he could say goodbye, as well. "bye bye, s-seokjin! uh, tae-tae! hobie! chim-chim! and daddy yoongi!" kai looked away as tears appeared in her eyes but vanished when yoongi took him away from her arms.

he lifted him up and grinned. "you're a hero, too." jimin tickled him from below him and the small boy erupted into a off of giggles and infectious smiles.

haru hugged yoongi and jimin abruptly. "thank you for taking care of mommy. she's very sad all the time. now she isn't."

kai held onto seokjin tightly as hosoek and taehyung hugged her from behind. "this is a triangle hug?" hoseok guessed and felt a kick in his shin. "it's a group hug. what you doin?"

jimin passed haru after a brief crying session onto the other boys. kai held him tight, nearly getting under his jacket. "take care of yourself and haru, kai. everything's going to be okay."

"i love you, jimin. thank you for everything." kai reached up and kissed his reddened cheek.

she didn't want to let go and yoongi had to pry her off. kai was starting to cry but she was also trying not to.

he hugged her funny and she did, too. yoongi moved his mouth to her ear as they intertwined hands. "can i be your daddy?" he teased and she popped his knuckles.

"no, i hate you, jerk." she whispered and kissed his cheek.

he pulled away and smiled softly before massaging her subtly. "i hate you more, crybaby."

they just giggled as their foreheads touched before giving each other a quick kiss. it'd be super emotional if it were to go on more.

"daddy!" haru squealed from jin's arms and taehyung covered his eyes. "do not corrupt the child!" hoseok screamed and they sighed.

"alrighty, we out." taehyung made a crooked peace sign. "bye, homies." kai called out as they walked away, with haru waving his hands at them.

"bye bye." they both said simultaneously.

their backs disappeared into the crowd and they continued to stand there before haru leaned his head against his mother's. "mommy, can we go listen to exo and eat ramen?"

she smirked and nodded. "heck yeah, dude. wait, don't say that." haru smiled widely and watched an airplane soar over his head. he loved everything.