:*・°☆ thirty six :*・°☆

"so, like, what do lovers usually do?" yoongi asked and kai pretended to punch him in the neck, earning a laugh.

they walked further down the road and looked down upon their shoes. "i've never been in love, so i don't know, myself." kai climbed up onto the gate and began to balance herself upon it, extending her arms out. yoongi watched with admiration as she gave him a quick smile.

"neither have i." she answered before performing a flip onto the ground. kai opened her eyes when she saw that she hadn't fallen. "heck yeah, mother trucker." she whispered, giggling.

yoongi reached down and whispered in her ear, watch your profanity."

they both burst out laughing and kai leaned her forehead on his chest. it was 7 pm.

"why couldn't haru have come with us?" yoongi questioned quietly, closing kai in a gentle hug. his arms felt nice around her.

"jimin was mad at me for some random reason and he wanted to spend time with him so they're at home." she answered slowly, breathing softly against his thin sweatshirt. he smelled nice.

"what are you and jimin?"

kai pulled away and looked up with an arched eyebrow. her hair was messed up from the hug. yoongi licked his lips and looked at her shoes. "we aren't anything. he just came to the rescue first,"

she went to lean against the railing that have them a breathtaking view over the river. "it's so fricking annoying, yoongi. i'm like some fucking damsel in distress, and everyone just stares at me like i'm always needing help. i don't help. i don't help." a gust of wind blew her hair to one side.

yoongi joined her and just watched her from the side before wrapping his arm around her shoulders. "i-i don't need help. haru needs help. he keeps asking for jackson and he-he speaks more chinese than japanese. he just wants his dad but that f-f-fucking assholeー"

he pulled her into another hug and she wrapped her arms around him tightly, keeping quiet as hot, silent tears swept down her face.

"y-you don't know all the things he put him through, yoongi. oh my god. you don't know. i hate him so much." her face began to wet his shirt a little bit.

"it's okay. i hate him, too." yoongi said calmly and kai sighed really loudly.

she pulled away and wiped her tears messily with the back of her hand. they just looked at each other and didn't say anything.

"damn, yoongi, you really are cute." she finally said and he grinned. "i knew you'd agrー"

kai reached up and connected their lips softly. it was abrupt but it was right. he kissed back after realizing what just happened, massaging her back in the process.

she pulled away and sighed with relief. "good god, yoongi. that feels good."

yoongi smirked and moved his hands lower, whispering in her ear, "not as good as this dick."

kai burst out cackling and punched him in the shoulder hard, slapping her knee. she pretended to wipe a tear after calming down. yoongi was not amused.

"what? what's so funny?" he asked and crossed his arms.

"you think your dick's going to feel good? please. this pussy is what feels good."

soon enough, the more they taunted each other, the hotter their faces became. it was a cool night but they were both sweating like crazy.

they arrived home after a while of just teasing the other to find jimin sitting on the sofa with crossed arms in the dark, waiting for them.

"where have you been, ms. hosokawa?" he asked and the two rolled their eyes. "shut up. where's haru?"

yoongi smiled at jimin but all he did was widen his eyes back. "he's watching a movie upstairs." kai nodded and ran up the steps, skipping a few. yoongi followed and saw kai just standing near the doorframe of a bedroom.

he came closer and saw that it was his bedroom, with perhaps everything a kid would want. haru was curled up in his bed with an armada of stuffed animals and plushies for almost everything. he looked so peaceful.

"i can't wait to be a teacher." he breathed out and turned to kai, who was still watching her son sleeping. "this is so weird. he never sleeps without me." she commented and they both shrugged.

yoongi kissed her suddenly. "boy, what the fー" she couldn't even finish as he curled her hands into her hair and wrapped his arm around her waist.

he pinned her against the wall that was right next to the door, causing her to quietly moan until they both heard a voice, "daddy?"