Part 6: Hunted

Erens POV

Why... What? I- he- he give me the keys! I know he did! Why is he saying he didn't!?
"Nate you give me the keys! I opened the safe, and- the knife!" I remembered, i stood up and checked my back pocket but there was nothing, i gulped and ran into the cabin to look for the knife but it was nowhere to be seen. Nowhere.
"See! Nothing! It was all in your imagination! Jee what's gotten into you?" He worried.
"I- I..." I was finding it hard to breathe.
"OK OK calm down, listen why don't we just head back this is all too much! We tried the radio, it didn't work so let's go and see how the other group is getting along," Ashleigh pointed out.

Kain's POV

The sooner I'm out of here the sooner I get away from "her". All she's done is act like a bitch it's irritating!!
Where even is she-
As soon as i thought that she came from around the corner into the kitchen that was connected to the living room where i was sat.
"Fucking drag," i murmured.

Kat's POV

Did he just say something?
"Hey!" I yelled. "If you wanna say something say it to my face!" I demanded.
"OK fine!" Kain stood up.
"Your a fucking drag! You tell everybody what to do and when to do it, you don't even care about anyone else! Your just a bomb waiting to go off!" He exaggerated.
My face turned red.
"Fuck you!" I ran at him and started hitting him in the face.
"Get off me you fucking bitch!" He pulled my hair back and kneed me in the stomach causing me to fall on the ground...

Tyler's POV

"Jesus Christ guys stop!" Before I could finish my speech kain and Kat were clawing at each others faces like there was no tomorrow.
"Get off!"
"You started it you whore!"
There was no means of stopping it or any possible outcome that it would end up good... It was a mess.

Morgans POV

No I'm not dealing with this shit where's Bradley?! He's better at sorting these sort of things out... Ugh I'm getting him before all hell breaks loose... If it hasn't already.

Ada's POV

Is he losing his mind? I'm getting really worried now he never acts like this! He's seeing things that aren't there? First the keys, now a knife?
All of a sudden we heard a loud rustle coming from the trees. We all stood, frozen on the road before Nate decided to run straight into the bushes..
We all followed and chased after him but he was too fast... We where all screaming after him but it Was already too late... We lost him in a matter of seconds.

Koralinas POV

I swear if I don't get out of here I'm gonna murder someone...
I stormed out of the cabin and ran towards the lake... The crunch of the grass was matching my footprints before I stopped... I could hear footsteps... They wasn't mine... The leaves where being scrunched under the mirror of someone's footprints before i suddenly get flung off the ground by a bag over my head. I started yelling in agony as someone was dragging me by the bag around my neck down the hill. Dylan came rushing out as I managed to wriggle free out of the sack. I sprinted through the tall grass as fast as I could. There was no stopping me. My heart started racing and the beats were getting quicker.
"Koralina run-!" Dylan began before choking on his own words at the sight of my leg being almost torn completely off. My limp body fell to the floor.
It took me a while to process what exactly happened and then I released that I had stood on a bear trap, penetrating right through my foot.. My screams where agonising and fearful... My leg was slowly being ripped from its limbs as I stretched it trying to get free... Blood squirted everywhere as my ankle ripped completely off... I began to crawl through the grass... Reaching out to any means of safety, sobbing with tears rolling down my face and my screams fading.

Kat's POV

"GET OFF!" I yelped. "I can hear screaming!" Kain pushed me into the cooker releasing the gas into the air... "Kain stop! I can hear koralina!"

Koralinas POV

I looked behind me... The killer had a doll mask on... The eyes were pitch black and the mouth was cracked and faded into the cheeks... It was getting closer... and closer... Oh god!
Dylan came running out to help me but was knocked to the ground by a knife that was thrown directly into his shoulder.
Everybody came rushing out at once to help him... I guess it was already the end for me.
I looked back and saw that the killer was right next to me before swinging his Axe and-

Arias POV

The sight of koralinas head being completely split open made me sick to the stomach, to such an extent that I lost all control and vomited.
Everybody panicked and rushed inside. The killer ran around the back of the cabin and was soon out of sight...
We turned away from the front door to see Morgan crying her eyes out.

Tyler's POV

"Morgan... What's wrong?" I asked as
She looked up to everyone.
"Bradleys dead!" She gurgled...
Everybody stood, frozen... Before the killer stepped behind Morgan and stabbed her right through the chest...

Aria's POV

He kept stabbing her..
Again... And again... And again... He wouldn't stop! Blood was everywhere.. Everybody was panicking, I was stood, frozen.
He stabbed her 3 times... 4... 5..

Kat's POV

I ran and grabbed the knife from the kitchen counter...

Aria's POV

7.. 8.. 9...

Kat's POV

I ran at the killer as fast as I could before Kain ran and pinned me down.. What the fuck Is he doing?!
"Its for your own safety!" He yelled
"Get the fuck off!" I kicked him in the stomach and aimed for the killer.

Aria's POV

...13..14.,15..16..
before he attacked even more, Kat charged at him, he stood up and tried to dodge causing her to slit his arm... He squealed in agony before lighting a match... Throwing it... And running out...

Erens POV

We got closer and closer to the cabin... What the fuck was Nate thinking?! He knows not to just go running through the forest at night on his OWN! We raced to the cabin... Stamina getting lower and lower every footstep we made, until we finally made it to the destination...
We arrived and was greeted with a burning smell and a bright light...
We stood... Shocked... Staring at the forest night and the cabin... Almost completely up in flames...