Part 10: Live or Die

Erens POV

"My my... Some people just don't wanna die today!" They yelled.
Hold on... Wait a Minuit I know that voice...

"Oh your curious? Well here..." They proceeded to remove their mask...

Everyone froze on the spot at the sight of what we all witnessed.

"I- it's you!?" I stuttered.

"Kat?!" All of us almost devoured our own tongues when choking on our words...
"Well done you little shit! Surprise surprise!" She joked.
"But... But how?!" I stuttered.
"To be honest Eren I thought you would have figured it out sooner," she mocked.
"This isn't fucking cluedo you bitch! What The fuck?? How the fuck!?" Ada screamed.
"How could you do this?" Ashleigh yelled.
"Wh- what- where's Dylan?!" I asked, panicking.
Kat started going into hysterics...
What is she laughing at?
Ashleigh put her hand on my shoulder...
"Eren... Dylan got murdered by... By her! While we were in the cave!" She gagged.
I looked up at her.
She looked back, fire in her eyes.
"Nate come on," I ordered. "Let's slice this bitch."
Everyone looked at Nate who was looking down... Shivering.
"Ohhhh you haven't put the pieces together yet?" She mocked again.
"Let me," she insisted. "Nate is the one who helped me in all of this, without him I would have been caught sooner," she explained.
Everyone stared at Nate in Severe confusion.
"Nate?" I said. "Tell me this isn't true! Please! Tell me this isn't true!" I squealed.
"I- i- I didn't know-" he hot cut off.
"Its OK Nate, we won!" Kara convinced.
"Nate you bastard! How could you kill your friends like that?? Your fucking sick! Both of you!" Ada screamed.
I stood there in complete shock... How could he do this? Murder his friends? "Guys I didn't know this was going to be murder!" He yelled.

"Bullshit!" Kat interrupted. "You knew from the very start!" She yelled.
"Stop it you bitch! You said it was for the money not to fucking murder them all!" He fought back.
Everyone was confused.
"Nate look at me!" I screamed. "Promise me you had no connection to this! Please tell me this is a joke!"
"Listen... Its true.. I came here with her to rob this place! Get it took down! She needed it... Well... Both of us needed it! But I had no fucking idea it would lead to murder!" He squealed.
Him and Kat started arguing whilst me, Ashleigh and Ada hurdled together...
"You still have that knife?" Ada whispered.
"Yeah," I replied.

"Both of you shut up! What about my arm? The keys? The safe? How are you alive!?!?" I screamed.

"Oh let's go through a run down shall we?" Kat said.
"See me and Nate aren't exactly comparable with murder and we sure as hell couldn't do this on our own... Which is why we framed you! I told Nate to do anything he could to make you go crazy... And it surprisingly worked... Poor you... He told you that you smiled at Martynas corpse... By the way well done Nate!" She congratulated.
"For what?" He asked.
"For killing Martyna!" She screamed. "It was clearly you! I was down by the lake!" She yelled.
"So was I! I didn't kill her!" He yelled.
"That's true! Nate was down by the lake when it happened!" Ashleigh butted in.
"But... So was she," I replied.

"What about Morgan Nate? I was there when she died in front of everyone! Around 9:00pm!" Kara yelled.
"Hey that's after the time you ran off on us!" I yelled at him. "And it can't have been Ashleigh or Ada cause they was with me!"
Nate paused, staring down at the thick grass almost tangling around our feet...

Nate's POV

"OK! OK! I admit it! I killed Morgan... And Bradley.... And Koralina and Tyler fuck!.... I'm sorry! OK I am! I will take anything right now! i deserve it! Kat promised me the money! I needed it! Plus i had no idea there was a bear trap that koralina stepped in! Kat must have put it there and after that i had no choice! My family is sufferi-" i got cut off.