Part 9: Psycho

Erens POV

We stumbled through the dark tunnels of the cave, tripping over our own footsteps, followed by a splash from the puddles that echoed throughout the hollow walkways.
The only sign of light we had was the cracked ceiling of the rocks, the moonlight piercing through...

We stumbled deeper into the caves...
"Jeez this is starting to feel like that movie "The descent"," I murmured.
"Har har so funny," Ada sarcastically replied.
"That movie was terrifying," I remarked.
Kain stayed silent... Its probably for the best...

Nates POV

We are going too deep into this tunnel... This better be correct! If its not I'm gonna-
I sighed
I can't be bothered moaning anymore... The sooner we get out of here the sooner this is over, you can do this...

Ada's POV

Keeping kain and Eren away from each other was easier than I thought... But I can't be too careful...
If Kain turns on him its game over... I mean we are under a pile of unstable rocks for fucks sake!

Kain's POV

Keeping back my urge to bash his head against the rock is one thing, but knowing that he's the killer is keeping me on edge... He has to be! He's been fucking up since we got here! Plus the slash on the arm? It can't be a coincidence...

Ashleigh's POV

I can't believe we are doing this! This is insane! I mean what do we expect to be down here? One eyed willies treasure chest?!

Dylan's POV

This is so unsafe... Dammit Dylan! Why did you have to go an think of a plan like that?! Stupid brain! Pathetic! Ugghhh!

Ada's POV

I've been keeping my eye on kain for quite sometime now... He seems to be inching closer to me every time I look... Erens distant... Fuck what is going on?!

"Shit! Kain! Stop-" I stammered.

Erens POV

Kain pushed Ada into the rocks to the left and came running at me... He pushed me against the wall causing my head to collide with it, making me dizzy...
I dropped beneath him. Ada ran and jumped on his back, hitting him in the face before he ran backwards, crushing Ada against the wall causing her to drop.
"Fuck you!" I screamed, charging at him...
I grabbed out my knife but he held my hand in place so I couldn't move...

He was towering over me, causing me to feel vulnerable with every gasp I tried to take...
I loosened to his grip and sliced his shoulder...
He fell to the side...
I climbed over him before bashing the knife against his skull...
I brought it up... And down... Repeating my action... Every slash to the blade I took, the more blood squirted out... It was everywhere... But I couldn't stop... I kept stabbing him... Slicing his jaw, his eyes, bashing the knife against his teeth over and over and over and over... And over and over!!!!

Nate's POV

We all suddenly heard screaming from far ahead into the tunnel... Everyone started running... Jeez this can't be... Not yet!!!

Ada's POV

I woke up from being unconscious... I woke up to the sound of a kind of slashing sound... Kinda like a knife or something... Wait... Fuck is that my blood?! I looked at my hand which was covered in thick red liquid... Then I realised the cause...

"EREN! GET OFF!" I ran over and dragged him off, kains body was as lifeless as it could get... Blood oozing from everywhere above his shoulders... All flesh and bone was minced away, soup-like in consistency...