nine.

Daniela

"wow you look breathtaking" Neymar stood in front of me. He eyed me up and down which made my cheeks hot.

I couldn't help smiling. "You think so? I feel like my makeup is too much-"

"It's fine, it looks good to me." He replied.

"thank you." I looked at him. "You look handsome." He did. He wore a black suit and a black shirt underneath with a simple salmon pink bow tie that matched the color of my dress.

He stretched out his arm for me to take. I took it and we made our way to the gym.

"You guys did really well against Real Madrid." I said to him.

He ran his tongue over his lips. "You think so?"

I looked up at him. "yeah, it was a good game. It's always nice to win against your biggest rivals eh?"

The gym was decorated to the point where you couldn't tell there was a gym. Streamers and bright colored balls were high in the ceiling and music was so loud you could here it all the way in Madrid.

even though I'm sure it was known around the campus that Neymar and I were going to the dance together, everyone still gawked at us once we walked through the door and entered the main gym where everyone was.

"Hey" we were approached by Sofi and Luis who I might note were holding hands. I might have to snitch to my parents later about that.

"Hey you two" I greeted them both with a hug. "You guys look nice "

Leo stood behind them in a distance. He was on his phone while Mia stood in front of him. Her hands moved violently and her facial expression was more mean and cold then usual.

"You want to dance?" Neymar whispered into my ears, he slowly laced his fingers with mine.

"yes" I nodded. "I apologize beforehand on what you might see."

--

"Are you sure you don't want any punch?" Neymar asked getting up from his seat.

I shook my head. "No, I'm good." I was just tired of all the dancing and needed a rest down.

"okay I'll be back" he said winking at me.

I watched him leave our table and my eyes began to wonder across the gym. It landed on Lionel who was still on his phone. As if he felt my eyes on him, he raised his head up and met my eyes. A goofish grin left his lips and He stood up from his seat.

oh god he was coming over here.

I was the only one at my table. Sofi and Luis were still on the dance floor, Neymar was at the food table and-

"Hey" he stood in front of me. I took in his appearance. He wore black suit and a white dress shirt. He looked unreal.

"hi" I replied.

"Is this seat taken?" He asked.

Before I could answer he sat down in neymars seat.

"not enjoying this?" He asked, his eyes meeting mine.

I looked away. "I am, your the one on your phone completely ignoring your girlfriend"

"I broke up with her days ago." He chuckled. "She was rather annoying, she's still mad about it."

"oh well I'm sorry" I didn't know what else to say. I wasn't really sorry.

"Its okay, I'm not crying" he said.