eleven.

Daniela

Test one in the boyfriend test: pretend your having a bad day. 4 points if he listens and comforts you. 2 points for a semi comfort. 0 if he completely ignores you

I read the first test. It seemed simple and easy enough. I found Neymar sitting at one of the tables outside the library doing his homework. I pulled on my best upset face and approached him.

Neymar looked up from his papers once I sat across from him. "hey, what's wrong?"

"I've had a terrible day." I said looking down at my finger nails. 

"what happened?" He asked. He actually looked really concerned.

I placed a piece of hair behind my ear and looked at him. My brown eyes meeting his hazel. "It started this morning, I dropped my homework in a puddle and It got ruined. I tried to explain it to my teacher but she wouldn't believe it. She thought I was feeding her excuses so she gave me detention. Then I my lunch got spoiled because my stupid water bottle spilled in my backpack. And now my favorite heel just broke."

"aw Daniela" he took my hands and held onto them. "I'll talk to your teacher for you if you like and as for your shoes there's a mall just not too far from here we could even go now if you want" he brushed his thumbs over my hands.

"you're really sweet neymar" I smiled at him. "I just need to lay down and rest after today"

4 points for Neymar

--

I walked into the dorm room with my make up smeared with water. I threw my bag on the floor and slammed the door.

Lionel was on his bed laying down while reading a magazine.

He looked up from his magazine. "What's wrong with you?"

"Everything" I sighed out loud. "Today sucked."

"It's okay, that's why we have new days everyday" he replied. "Fresh start tomorrow"

"It's just my heels broke earlier-"

"Shoes aren't the end of the world, daniela" he chuckled.

Wow Lionel.

"I know but it wasn't just that, I dropped my homework in the puddle and It got ruined and my teacher didn't believe me when I told her so she gave me detention." I tried my best sob story voice.

"You just need some rest, it'll get better tomorrow." He said. "You need anything?"

"No, you're right I just need some rest" I sighed disappointed.

2 points for Lionel.

--