five.

Leo

After practice the team went into the locker room to freshen up before heading back to our dorms.

The locker room was where everything went down. Everything was talked about in there. Which brought us to the topic of girls.

"man I saw Shak yesterday in some shorts, geri amigo you are one lucky bastard." Dani Alves said, which I'm guessing was supposed to be a compliment only I don't know what guy wants to know their friend is checking out their girl.

Geri balled his hand into a fist and raised it up at Dani."this will meet your face if you mention shak like that again."

"aye calm down, it was only a compliment." Dani raise his hands up defensively. "take it easy."

"moving on, back to school dance. Who are you taking Leo?" Marc smartly changed the subject.

I hadn't really thought about the dance. "Mia I guess. "

Mia was this really hot chica that moved here last year from Mexico. I guess she was my girlfriend. I'm not really one for labels after me and anto broke up.

"What about you Luisito?" Neymar asked Suarez the newbie.

He grinned. "Sofi, man she's hot. I sat beside her in math and I couldn't focus in class"

I liked this new guy. His sister may be another story but he wasn't as bad as I thought. He instantly fit in with us and plus He gave me the ball alot and I guess we sort of play well together. Hopefully we'll play better this weekend when our first game began.

"Oooh speaking of math class and girls, there's this new girl who sits in front of me in calc. She smells like the tears of God." Neymar grinned. "She's hot as hell, I might ask her."

--

"Ew you smell." Daniela cringed her nose.

"Yeah, because I clearly just came back from my practice." I said, "use your brain next time, Suarez."

"Okay Lionel." I cringed.

"My friends are coming over in 20 minutes so either beat it or beat it." I threw my bag on my bed. "And please remove these poster. I hate lying to Mia that I have a gay roomate."

"nope and nope. " she was so stubborn.

"What do I have to do to make you leave and take down those posters." I sighed in desperation.

"Mhmm..I want half of your closet space and carry my books to class. They're a bit heavy." She grinned.

How can someone blackmail another person so heartlessly. "Fine and only for a day."

"A week."

"4 days" I said.

"3" she replied.

"Fine deal." I said grabbing my towel. "Now leave, go talk to your friends or something...oh wait I forgot you don't have any"

"hmm maybe these posters should stay up."

"I was joking" I rolled my eyes. 

--