Chapter Seven: Jealousy and Hope

Tonks was furious. She was indescribably furius. She couldn't believe this. That boy was trying to take her Remus away. Remus was meant for her, they loved each other and if it wasn't for Potter she and Remus would have been married by now. Tonks had seen the looks Remus had been giving her before he went on that mission, he longed for her and Potter was just getting in the way of their happiness and the desire they had for each other. She needed to tell that boy who Remus really belonged to.
                                                  ***
Many people were starting to doubt whether Remus was still alive, but he knew he would have been able to feel it if he was dead. Harry was sure that their bond was strong enough that he would know if something like that were to happen. After all he had felt it after a particularly rough moon last year. They were only recently bonded and hadn't managed to see each other that Hogsmeade weekend so Mooney was a little upset. Remus had nearly died that time, if it hadn't been for Molly Weasley. So Harry knew Remus was alive, they just had to find him.
                                                 ***
They were getting closer, he could feel it. They had looked all over Little Heath and retraced Remus's steps over and over again and tried to find some sort of evidence. They had been looking round the clock for four days and they had finally found something. One of Kingsley's men had found that three men dressed in black robes with Halloween style masks had been spotted in the local pub looking for a man fitting Remus' description. They didn't know why this information hadn't been found out sooner but Sirius didn't really care at the moment. It was a start, they were finally getting somewhere. And at least now they knew that it was definently Death Eaters that took him.

When Sirius delivered this piece of information to Harry through Remus' bedroom door it finally opened. And there Harry was, he no longer had red-rimmed eyes but he still looked mightily depressed.
"Do you want to come in?" He asked quietly, Sirius shrugged.
"If you don't mind." Harry shook his head and stepped back inside the room so Sirius could enter.

Sirius wasn't particularly shocked at what he saw when he entered. The bed had obviously been slept in without being made for several days. Clothes that had been worn littered the floor and Sirius also noticed that some of them were Remus's. Come to think of it Sirius looked back up at his godson and saw that the boy was wearing Remus' pajama bottoms and a jumper also belonging to the Werewolf. It suddenly hit him how hard it must be for Harry to be without someone he loved so dearly for this long period of time. He stepped over to his godson and put his arms out but stopped before he brought Harry in for a big hug, if Harry was ready he would come. Apparently he was because he hesitantly stepped forward into the arms. He wrapped his own arms around his Godfather's waist and held him tight.  Sirius felt himself holding the boy with as much force.
"Is it true?" Harry mumbled into Sirius's chest.
"Is what true?" Sirius was a little confused as to what the boy was referring to. Harry looked up,
"You found out something about Remus, you weren't just saying that to get in here?" Sirius shook his head.
"No Harry of course not I would never lie about something this serious. We have found something about Remus, what I said was true we're getting closer everyday" Sirius didn't known if he was saying the right things but he guessed he was as there was a small flicker of light in the boy's eyes.  But then it was gone again.
"Full moon's in 14 days." He said quietly.