Robbery

We woke up I was so sad that they had left I walked over to see the boys and Sam was in his uniform unlike me and grian I wore a black silk skirt and a blood red shirt with a black leather jacket sand some cute vans in other words I looked so kawaii grian well wore his normal red shirt and brownish blackish jeans when they saw me they only starred "hey why are you guys starring at me also why are you drooling Sam you guys look like your looking at the prettiest girl in the world" I said rolling my eyes then they checked back to earth and Sam wiped his mouth in case he actually was I giggled "I'm pretty sure besides our school uniforms this is the first time I saw you in a skirt and I known you since the third grade" Sam said as if surprised "well I used to wear skirts just not infront of boys since I feel weird but I feel confident with you boys and I KNOW that you won't do what I think boys will do RIGHT" I said they nodded I smiled "either way I'm really worried about taurtis" I said changing the subject "right taurtis" Sam said wait did he forget his best friend was missing how could he forget that we walked out to see a guy or girl standing there "are yo diamond and Sam" he/she said "yeaaa and you arrre" I said "we have yo friend now give us the money Jin bop was supposed to give us before midnight" they said "which friend" Sam said I looked at him and faced palmed my self I known him since third grade and still discovering how stupid he really was "ya which friend" grian said agh I can't really blame the boys only I lived in the city the boys lived in much less city like less populated small towns our last two towns were the first noncity places I ever lived in "the blue guy" he said "how stupid are you guys who is our only friend that's actually missing" I snapped at them "how much money I can pay to get taurtis back" I said sometimes I forget I come from a rich family that's like a trillion air with every kind of money there is people say money doesn't fix your problems well that's kinda true unless it's to save your friend and the people who have him wants money for his return "one billion yen" he said I froze "can it be in like I dunno two weeks cause in that time I'll give you the money and even more" I said "that's right diamond your ri-"Sam started to say and I kicked his leg "shut up Sam" I whispered "yea no but midnight or else yo friend will be slipin with the fishes" he said and have us a raw fish yummm "uhh" I said then i felt something inside me snap I grabbed his collar and pulled him so close our noses touched "fine but hurt my friend you will be crying for mercy and death will be a better punishment for what I will do to you if you hurt any of my friends do you understand" I said so scary it scared me "y y ya" he said I dropped him and he took off running I turned to my boys "living with two insane boys being insane and living with one sane guy helps a lot sometimes with scariness see if I did hang out with you guys I would be like uhh let me think uhh oh I got it like the girl Melanie Martinez in the music video doll house but way smarter same and shy unlike here I'm more of the song mad hatter same singer but more insane not so perfect and killed people" I said calmly as for the boys looked horrified "oh come on you guys get scared of that yet you kill people like its a game "now let's find away to get that dumb money before you guys see my actual insane side got it" I said they nodded fast we went inside and we sat at the table I poured us drinks tea for grian orange juice for Sam and goat blood I stole from my brother for me then I realized that the boys didn't know what is happening to me I think I might know but the boys can't find out I gave the boys their drinks I sat down and gulped the blood down "diamond wh what's t that" grian stuttered "uhh its uhh TOMATO JUICE YA TOMATO JUICE" I shouted panicking a little they looked at me strange "SO UH HOW ABOUT THAT MONEY" I shouted "uhh right so how are we going to get the money "boys boys boys sweet sweet boys it's cute how dumb you guys are" I said " it's so clear boys" I grinned " robbing" the boys grew a smile "I'm not done robbing that dumb stupid store that Jason works at and framming him for it and get him fired or take him and everyone as hostages if all goes wrong and KILL Jason I said then started laughing once we agree we got the guns we left then we started thinking how we all were stupid including me for forgetting that we needed masks "ALIEN MASKS FOR SELL" someone shouted then we brought the guy to a dark alley then we pulled out guns on him after he gave us the mask" give us the money or we will shoots" I threatened he screamed and tried to run but I shot him in the leg he screamed again and gave us all his money "NOT EVEN A MILLION" grian yelled "stay here or else we will kill you" I said then we walked inside without masks then hid were there wasn't any dumb cameras then put the masks on (cue music now) 

"partners for ever right guys" I said before we started "ya diamond dont worry forever will be partners" Sam and grian said "I'll follow you guys to the ends of the earth" I said "me to" they said 'partners in crime forever' I thought then I nodded then we jumped up "THIS IS A RAID"Sam shouted "EVERYBODY FREEZE" grian shouted "NOBODY MOVE"I shouted me and grian went to Jason "PUT THE MONEY IN THE BAG"he shouted "OR WE WILL SHOOT" I shouted (yup I did that :)) Jason poured money to us then Sam found a vault "enter the password Jason" he said then he put in the code then "EMPTY OUT THE VAULT AND ME AND MY DOLL BE ON OUR WAY" Sam shouted then I ran and gravbed the beautiful money (I had to I must) I found matches if the heat comes close enough to burn then I'll play with fire I thought grabbing them Then I heard a alarm then sirens "WERE WE GONNA GO" I shouted "HE'S GOT US PINNED" grian shouted "IM A LITTLE SCARED" I shouted "OH DONT YOU QUIT"Sam shouted at me ""HE SOUNDED THE ALARM I HEAR THE SIRENS CLOSING IN" I shouted then the cops got here "THE POLICE ARE HERE WE GOT YOU SURROUNDED" officer flare shouted "NEVER" I yelled then grabbed a random girl "WE HAVE HOSTAGES WE WILL KILL THEM" I shouted they backed up then a little while later we were trying to figure out how to get out hen they ran in and started shooting at us and we shot back