Prologue

Confession: I really love DC

Dr. Luis Chase is a scientist who had an expertise on cloning. He can make/duplicate a human being and turn it into a living weapon. That caught Ra's Al Ghul's attention.

The demon's head hired Dr. Chase to create a clone of someone who is a great fighter. A person who died but came back from the dead for revenge.

That person is the one and only Jason Todd or otherwise known as the Red Hood. The robin who died and batman's greatest failure.

Dr. Chase accepted Ra's' deal. If he created the perfect weapon, In return he will be rewarded.

Project Renegade is name of the experiment. So the said scientist started to work. Ra's provided him a laboratory and an adequate supply of red hood's DNA to work with.

It took Dr. Chase months to perfect his masterpiece. He altered the DNA a little bit so the result of the clone will be a girl. Of course the rejects were thrown away because they had deformities. The clone was force grown inside a cloning machine. While this process is ongoing, he also downloaded all of Red Hood's skills/abilities and some necessary information into Project Renegade's mind that can be useful for every day life and how to be an ultimate killing machine.

When the day finally came for the project to be finished, Renegade is 10 years old biologically and 3 months and 5 weeks chronologically.

And thus, Renegade was born.