We'll get her back

'Stupid damn necklace!'.

A mind-controlled Jane bowed in respect to Ra's Al Ghul.

'Why do I always ended up like this, huh?'.

"Rise, Renegade". She did what she was told. 'Not again'. "I have big plans for you". He lead her down the hallway ('turn back you idiot!'.) to the throne room, the large window overlooking the training courtyard.

"Soon, Renegade. I decided you are worthy for the house of Al Ghul. This is your heritage; and they will be yours to command".

'Is he serious?'.

"Yes, Lord Ra's". 'Damian is not gonna like this. At all'.

The window shattered into pieces by a strong force. "Let her go, Ra's". Jason growled.

'The cavalry has arrived. Finally'.

Security guards filled the room. Ra's nodded to Renegade. Her mind-controlled self understood the order. "Step aside". She demanded. "I'll deal with them". 'Stop it!'.

They made an aisle for Renegade to pass through. She unsheathed her blade. Jason was taken aback by her appearance. She has now yellow eyes and white hair with a single black streak. "Jane. We don't want to fight you".

She threw shurikens starting the fight. 'No!'.

Tim swung his bo-staff aiming for her head. She deflected it with her sword and kicked him off his feet. Damian sneaked up on her from the behind, but she caught him and throw him across the room. Dick was about to punch her. He hesitated. She broke his wrist. Batman hesitated too and it gave Jane the advantage to floor him.

"Jane, please listen to me!". Jason dodged all her attacks. She made a bloody gash on his arm.

'JASON!'.

Tim got to his feet again and accidentally hit the emerald on her necklace. She stopped and her eyes blinking rapidly, confused. Then her face became emotionless.

Tim's brain put two and two together. "The necklace".

"The what?". Asked Jason.

"The necklace. It's a mind control device. That's what controls her".

"You heard Red Robin. Get the necklace". Said Batman.

They are so determined to get that necklace off her neck. They need to avoid the sword first before approaching her.

"Jane. I know you're listening to me. Please come back". He kicked the sword out of her hand and grasp her arms tightly. "I'm not loosing you. Before you came to us, I was a different, broken person. I thought I was beyond repair. And then you fix it. You changed me". She stopped struggling. The necklace was a bit malfunctioned from the damage. "I love you, little hoodie".

'I love you too, Jase'.

Jason grabbed the opportunity to rip the necklace and crush it under his boot. Jane's eyes and hair color went back to normal; green eyes and jet black hair.

Ra's and his men fled the base. Jason hugged her.

"You've had enough of excitement for one day, Janey".

"Let's go home, Jason". She whispered.

"Group hug!". Shouted Dick.

"Shut up, Dickhead". They both said in unison.