Let's begin again

Jason was in charge of making sure Jane gets used to everything. And he's going to enjoy every moment.

"Jane, this is Dick, Tim, and Damian. Your new brothers". Jason introduced them to her. They gave her hi's, heys, and nods. Her favorite brother by far is Jason. And the least favorite is Damian because he's a pain ("I don't know why you all agreed to let the clone stay". Damian rolled his eyes. "You so don't want to start an insult battle with me, Demon Butthead". Replied Jane in a sarcastic way as possible. Jason chuckled).

"And this is Bruce and Alfred". Jason pointed to the other two people. Bruce simply smiled at her. She smiled back. Alfred said "at your service, Miss Jane".

"Um... Hi?". Said Jane, unsure of what to say. "May I suggest changing into something comfortable, Miss Jane?". Suggested Alfred. He was holding a box labelled "Stephanie de-aged clothes" (the time when Stephanie was de-aged. Long story).

"Yes please".

Minutes later, Jane came back wearing a red hoodie, leggings and converse.

"Awwww! You look so cute!". Exclaimed Dick. He came over to give her a bear hug. "Get off me!". Said An annoyed Jane. "Nope". Dick hugged the poor girl tighter. Jane sent Jason a 'help me' look.

"You better let go of her, Dick. Or else...".

"Or else what?".

"I'll run my blade through you". Stated Jane and gave him a death glare.

Dick finally let go of her.

"You really love the color red, huh?". Commented Jason. She nodded.

"Wait". Said Tim. "If she had a first name, does she had a last name?".

"Never thought of that". Said Jason.

"Since Jason was the first to name her, how about you do the honors?". Gestured Dick.

"I'll think about it". After a second or two, Jason got an idea. "Oh I know!". He said excitedly, he picked Jane up and spin her around. She giggled. "You're new name is Jane Ava McRed. How's that sound?".

"Jane Ava McRed". Jane tested on her tongue. "I like it".

"Tt. Now I got two Todds to deal with". Murmured Damian.

Jane followed the 4 Batboys upstairs to the Manor. 'Just like Jason'. Bruce thought. The corners of his lips twitching into a smile.