New mentor

10:30 pm *night*

After training was over, Renegade hoped for a bed to pass out on. She changed out of her sweaty and full of grime ninja outfit to a simple kimono with a katana blade strapped to her back (just in case of an ambush. 'God, I'm getting paranoid' she thought).

Renegade P.O.V
First few weeks of my life and Ra's is training me to my peak, testing my skills to the limit. My body was sore after my sparring session with my mentor. I hope I can get to my room and pass out on the bed then sleep like a log.

But there is still some things that are bothering me. Which is very unclear and I need clarification. I've been hearing voices inside my head. I know. Crazy, right? The bigger part of my consciousness is to follow the orders being told to you. Even if its bad, you still have to do it. And the other part was telling me to do the right thing, somehow it restrains me from going too far. I don't know what that means. It is better that way and I didn't want to solve this because curiousness can get you killed.

I tried to understand why I was created. My name is project Hood 214B3 or Renegade. I don't have a real name. I am the clone of Red Hood. I have his skills and abilities. I was programmed to serve my master. When it comes to serving my master, I always hesitated. Deep inside, parts of me are protesting. I don't have a choice but to follow Ra's wether I like it or not 'cause that is why I was programmed to do. If there's a way to get out of his control, I'm willing to take it...

I was so deep in thought I didn't noticed my feet were subconsciously padding down the wide hallway. I stopped thinking so deeply when I heard voices from the study room door on my left. The other voice was Ra's and the other one is a female that I did not recognize.

"She is a human being, father".

"She is a clone. A living weapon, Talia. She is a part of my plan to bring downfall to the dark knight and his family".

"But my son-".

"Damian is a disgrace to the Al Ghul line. A disappointment".

Wait... Who is Damian? Ra's never told me he had a grandson.

Ra's continued "all I'm asking you is to mould the young clone into a killing machine, Talia. Just like what you did to Damian. After you send your son to his foolish father...".

The ancient floor wood creaked underneath my feet. Therefore making a sound. Ra's and Talia's voice stopped arguing. Oh. Joy.

"Come in, young one". Said Ra's giving me the permission to enter.

I opened the door slowly then entered the room. I bowed to him. Standing beside Ra's is a woman with brown hair and eyes saying that she's dangerous and deadly.

"Renegade, this is your new mentor, Talia Al Ghul. My daughter".

I bowed to her in respect. She gave me an acknowledging nod. I have a feeling she's not the right person trust.