First encounter

Renegade's P.O.V
My first night in Gotham and then I encountered Red freakin' Hood. I was like "oh god".

We started fighting each other. I deflected his bullets with my blades. He seemed to be hesitating wether to shoot me or not. Ha. One of the perks of a 10 year old kid. You looked innocent on the outside. On the inside, not so much.

Red Hood starts a conversation while we tried our best hitting each other.

"I've been watching you, kid".

I scoffed. "Creeper".

He punched me in the stomach. He missed. "Seriously though, why do you kill? You know, killing isn't right".

"I got no choice". I blurted out. Too late.

"You what?". He was dumbfounded. I took the chance and gave him the beating of a lifetime. Eventually I dislocated his arm then knocked him out unconscious. That was easy.

My comm radioed me. I was requested to come back to the palace. I sighed in relief. This nightmare is officially over. For now. I left Red Hood there at the alley. Not exactly what I expected. At least I got one of the bat family's members' attention just like I was told to do.

Red Hood's P.O.V
The kid's got moves. I give her that.

The thing that intrigued me was her moves. Her fighting style, specifically. They were identical to mine. Except she uses swords. Not guns.

"Seriously though, why do you kill? You know, killing isn't right".

She replied "I got no choice". She said almost desperately.

I stood there frozen at what she said. The next thing I knew, I have a dislocated arm and laying on the ground. I pressed a button on my utility belt to signal Batman for help before Unconsciousness takes me.