The new mystery girl

They arrived at the Bat-cave. Bruce immediately put his son on one of the beds in the med-bay. Alfred started patching Jason up. Tim and Damian stayed out of the way while watching Alfred do the work. Bruce attached an IV to replace the lost blood in Jason's body.

All they have to do is wait.

Dick's P.O.V
I'm worried about Jason. I took the victim to the hospital, after that I'm heading to the bat-cave. I just can't shake the feeling off me. I need to know Jason is gonna be alright.

When I arrived, I saw Jason laying on the bed, his arm is on a sling and he's covered in bloody bandages. At least he's breathing but barely much alive.

I reported to Bruce what information I discovered. The girl regained consciousness, she told me about a 'crazy little ninja' before she died because of a heart attack. Bruce sighed. He was piecing it together. But none of them seemed to fit.

Jason groaned. That's a relief.

I walked over to him. "Hey, Jaybird!".

"Hey, Dick". Jason replied. A faint smile tugging on the end of his lips.

"Todd". Damian nodded.

"Hi, Jay". Said Tim.

Bruce removed his cowl then also walked over to him. "What trouble did you get yourself into, Jason? Are you sure you're not involved in those murders?". He asked.

Jason replied with a snarky tone. Same old Jaybird. "First of all, its not me and cutting scums' heads off was not my style. And second of all, its the ninja girl I just encountered. She gave me this". He gestured to his bad arm.

"What does she looked like?". Tim asked.

"She looked like she's 10 years old. I don't see her face though. I gotta say, she had serious moves".

Bruce's features says he's thinking hard. Alfred gave Jason a cup of tea. He send us all to bed while Jason was left behind for interrogation by the Batman.

I wonder who is this new mystery girl.