Training with Talia

'Training with Talia isn't half that bad than I expected'. Renegade thought.

Talia sparred with her student in the training room. Every day the clone's skills becoming more and more dangerous. Talia kicked Renegade in the stomach, but she dodged it, cartwheeling away. Getting into fighting stance, The student charged, about to punch her mentor. Talia caught her hand then flipped her over. Renegade landed on the floor mat with a thud.

Much to Renegade's surprise, Talia helped her up to her feet. 'Why is she being nice to me? I know I've been training with her for 5 weeks but why? This is so confusing. Ra's never treated me like that'. Renegade thought. "That is enough, habibti". Talia gave her a genuine smile. Well that was shocking, to Renegade's opinion.

She noticed she was being nice to her. Too nice to her, for the past few weeks. She just call her "habibti" meaning 'my love' (thanks to her multilingualism). The question is still bugging her.

She bowed to her mentor. Before the student left, she blurted out "why are you being nice to me?".

Talia responded as her smile widened fondly. "Because you remind me too much of my son, Damian".

"You have a son?!". Renegade said. Shocked at the idea of her having a son.

"Yes. In fact, he was just your age". Talia said as she sat down on the floor mat in an indian seat. "Come sit down, habibti. I have something important to tell you".

Renegade obeyed. Talia sighed. "Renegade, If your heart tells you to do the good and right thing, follow it. I can see potential in you that you can be a hero someday. You are good, young one. At mind and at heart. Honestly, you don't belong in this kind of life. I hope you realize it".

When Talia dismissed her and permitted her to leave, her mentor's words are drilled deeply inside her head. Renegade fully knew she was controlled by the evil man Ra's (the smaller part said so). But she never gave this attention until now. Was it true she was being enslaved as a weapon? "No. He is not using you. You must be loyal to him".

There's the bad voice again.

"Yes it is".

Renegade Ignore it. She was requested to be in the throne room to meet up with Ra's by a servant.

Little did Renegade knew, Ra's have plans for her.

Oh no! What will happen to our little hoodie? What kind of plan Ra's had for her? Read to find out.