Renegade goes out on a killing spree

The helicopter dropped her off on top of Wayne Tower. The tallest building in Gotham. Before she start, she took one last check on her costume. It wasn't bad at all. It's fantastic. Talia designed it herself. The ninja-like outfit was made out of some kind of bulletproof black kevlar leather. Plus, it comes with a black hood (not helmet. It will be too obvious) that covers her face. Just in case her hood fallen of her head, she wears a red domino mask. To complete the ensemble, there are two katanas strapped to her back, she wears red gloves, red knee length boots and a red utility belt.

'Wow. I look like Red Hood Jr. if you asked me. Except I'm a girl'. Renegade thought as she admired herself.

'No time for primping '. The bad voice snapped at her. Renegade sighed. She took her grappling hook from her belt, aimed it, then grappled away.

While jumping from rooftop to rooftop, she thinks of a way to get the bat family's attention. She suddenly had an idea. The east side of Gotham is infested with drug dealers, rapists, thieves and many more. Perfect to catch prey. Hopefully, she will get the grumpy ole' bat's attention.

***

The first crime Renegade violently stopped was a group of rapists cornering a teenage girl. She beat the crap out of those 5 men until they became lifeless, bathed in their own puddle of blood. The girl watched in horror as Renegade chopped their heads. The teenager fainted. 'So much for saving'. Renegade thought. She left the scene. Off to her next crime.

That was 5 hours ago. The bodies she left dead counted up to 38. Most of them are rapists and drug dealers.

Her feet took her to Crime Alley.

Renegade was fighting with herself. She liked to admit she doesn't like killing. It was the task she was programmed to do and it was making her bloodthirsty. She doesn't like the crave for blood. If she could break the control...

'That's enough!'.

'No. It isn't enough. I'm still bloodthirsty'.

Her train of thought broke when she heard someone creeping up on her. She turned around and quickly got into fighting stance. The figure threw a batarang at her. She caught it, and then she crushed the batarang with her hand.

A deep masculine voice spoked "villains tend to get younger and younger".

The figure stepped out of the shadows, ready to fight Renegade.

The young clone shockingly thought 'oh my god'.

The mysterious person who attacked her was Red Hood.

Shocked thoughts were thrown aside. She automatically reached for her katanas. Red Hood reached for his guns. He hesitated. Why would you shot a kid? Right?

'Just perfect'. Renegade huffed under the covers of her face.