❈ towels ❈

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Don't ask questions, do you have any spare towels?" He asked. Rudely, may I put also.

"Yeah, but that's a bit random," I replied being friendly.

"Not really, I don't have any towels in my room so it seemed pretty reasonable to me," He said still stood at the door.

"Do you want to come in maybe?"

He looked at me for a second, contemplating whether he should or not, with a look on his face as if he was trying to do quantum physics. 

"You know, it's not that hard. You just place your right foot in first and then your left," I said sarcastically.  

"Don't tell me what to do," he said coming in and making himself comfy after I'd closed the door behind him.

"I'll make a note of that," I said beginning to get annoyed with his rudeness.

Quickly, I ran into my bathroom and saw that I did have a spare towel, so I threw it onto him where he was sat on my couch.

"Thanks, but it's a bit unfair how you get your own room. I don't even get my own room," He said kind of shocked.

"Perks of being the only girl I guess," I replied waiting for him to leave.

"Think I may as well come in here when I don't want to be dealing with the guys," He said looking around, taking it all in.

"Yeah, no. I don't think that will be a good idea," I said sternly.

"Thanks..." He waited for me to fill my name in.

"Rae."

"As in a ray of sunshine," He replied seeming amused.

"Why couldn't you just go and get pissed like the rest of your band members?" I asked. Maybe, I was being the rude one now. Oh no, I was just as bad as him.

"Wasn't feeling it tonight," he replied.

"Now would you like to make your way out, or will I have to show you the door?" I asked getting annoyed.

"I'll show myself out," he nonchalantly walked over to the door and threw the towel over his shoulder.

Now, it was back to my Netflix without the chill. Calum was so annoying, really don't know who he thinks he is and all I did was be nice to him. I'll just sleep on it, because to be fair it was getting pretty late.

••••••••• The next morning •••••••••

I had a very long, boring and necessary meeting to begin the day discussing about the tour bus arrangements and the set up for the different stadium. Drew made it so much more annoying with his unnecessary questions. No Drew, we can't get a chameleon!

I noticed the pool at the hotel was very empty, with a few people scattered here and there on the way up to the room. Quickly, I got into my swimsuit and put on my sunglasses, and my hat before grabbing the book I was currently I was in the middle of.

I claimed one of the sunbeds and began reading away in the scorching sun, as you can tell I like my alone time. You get a lot of that with the apprenticeship,  which is another reason why this is the best gig ever.

I could definitely feel the heat, you don't get weather like this in Britain. Unfortunately, I had forgotten my phone so that I could listen to music, but I was too engrossed in my book and too lazy to back up to get it.

I was cut out of my trance when water splashed all over me, " What the hell!"

"Oh hey! Rae it's you," Ashton yelled from the other side waving.