❈ drunk ❈

Fortunately, it wasn't long until Dylan made his delightful return back to the tour-bus.

"Took long enough didn't you?" Matt asked.

"Would you rather that you'd have gone out and got them?" Dylan replied back.

"Yeah, you're right. I'd rather not."

"I'll get the bottle opener," I shout before squeezing past everyone to get it from the little kitchen area.

Upon getting the bottle opener, I throw it over to Luke who was opening the bottles. Without meaning to, I look over to Calum and notice that he's still on his phone. What was wrong with this boy? Everyone else was talking and enjoying each other's company whereas he leaned against the walland was far too disinterested. 

"You want one Rae?" Ashton asked.

"Why would I say no?" I replied taking the bottle from his hand. "Oh yeah, how is your girlfriend doing, by the way?"

He patted on the seat next to him and moved over so that I could sit next to him,"Long distance is always difficult but I like to think so far we're managing fine. She's been great with it though."

"Well that's really good," I said taking a drink.

"What about you?" He asked creating conversation.

"What about me?" I replied.

"Surely, you've got a boyfriend or something. You're too cute not to," He said pinching my cheeks.

"That's nice, but no I'm completely single," I took another drink at the thought of my ex.

"Wait hold on are you even old enough to drink?" He asked.

"Duhh, at-least in the UK anyway," I said.

"We're in America honey and you're not old enough to drink," He pushed my hand down which had the bottle in.

"Says you! Aren't you only like 20?" I asked.

"21," He replied smug.

"Whatever, I'm going to go get my blanket," I said before sticking my tongue out at him and once again squeezing past everyone to get to my bunk. The blanket was crumpled in the far corner of the bed from the night before, I really should have made my bed. Nonetheless, I reach in and grab it, wrapping myself into a burrito before walking back. Everyone was in conversation and it was a very chill atmosphere.

I was going to sit back in my previous seat but it was occupied, "Calum you're sat in my seat."

So now he's interested.

He looked around on the chair before saying, "It doesn't really seem to have your name on it." To which most of the guys laughed. 

"Ha ha, very funny now pass me my drink," I replied holding my hand out for him to place it into.