❈beach❈

Waking up the next morning was when the actual nightmare begun, there was bodies located everywhere, dotted around the tour-bus casually. Many of them lay on top of each other. I felt bad for them, and how they were going to feel upon waking up. Therefore, to settle my conscious, I found some pain killers for their to be headaches and a jug of water with some glasses for each of them. Then, feeling rather hungry myself, started making some pancakes.

I had just begun to fry the second one when I heard the first person groan themselves awake, I looked over to see that it was Luke,"Oh my God, what happened last night."

"I have painkillers," I shouted over.

"You're a total babe you know that,"He said. "Why's Mikey on top of me?" He pushed Michael off him as he landed on the floor with a loud thud.

"Owww! Thanks mate," Michael said.

"You're welcome," Luke said before making his way over to the painkillers.

"I can smell pancakes, or is that because I'm still drunk?" His faces was squished against the floor and still lay in the same position from when Luke pushed him off.

"I'm making pancakes," I replied, placing the pancake onto the pile. "But probably a but of both."

"Alright I'm up!" Mikey said making his way over next to Luke.

I placed a pancake for each of them on separate plates, and set one aside for myself that I could eat from as I poured the batter in for the next one.

"Do we have any golden syrup?" Michael asked.

"Err, I don't know check the fridge or something," I replied. 

It wasn't long before they all woke up, each one by one grateful for the food and painkillers. Once I was finished all up, I left everything in the sink for them to clean up and took a very comfy seat on the sofa. I nonchalantly went through my phone, replying to messages and updating my snapchat story whilst I was at it.

Once all the washing had been done, and I was yet still to get changed, Ashton suggested, "We should go to the beach guys!"

"Err no," I scoffed, my eyesight still on my phone.

"Hell yeah!" Calum replied and the others agreed.

"Awhh, come on Rae. Don't be so morbid," Ashton pointed me out.

I looked at Ashton briefly as if to say 'are you kidding me' and then towards the others who had a similar expression to Ashton as if they were like 'please'.

"Eurghh fine," I finally splurted out upon which they smiled and cheered. "Well are you not all going to get changed?"

As the realisation took them over, they departed to their seperate ways and I called Calum back.

"Dude, I think you forgot something," I stated with arms crossed.

He checked his pockets and things to see if he had before saying, "No I didn't?"

I lifted the blanket with my thumb and index finger shoving it towards him."Ohhhh that. But where exactly are you thinking that I'm going to find a dry cleaners around here?"

"That's your issue to sort out," I said turning away and going to get dressed.

I was really hoping that I could get a chill day today and finally get around to finishing that book, but I'm just going to have to take it with me today. I put my bikini on first before layering it with shorts and a thin t-shirt so I wouldn't get too warm. I tied my hair into a bun so it wouldn't get in the way and slid my sunglasses on. I got my bag ready full off stuff I definitely knew that I would need because the boys would forget.