❈ moody ❈

Surprisingly, I was actually quite glad Matt asked me to go make him coffee because it was starting to get really overwhelming and it was the last thing that I wanted to deal with. Therefore, I spent as much time as I could, giving it the extra stir.

Carefully, holding the mug I made my way over to Matt and placed the mug down onto the table next to him. There wasn't much to do and so I pulled out my phone, scrolling endlessly through my social media. There wasn't really much until I saw a picture of my ex-boyfriend with another girl looking really happy and we broke up like literally a month ago. Quickly, I screenshot it and sent it to my best friend even though I knew that around this time she would be asleep.

He broke up with me but still I did find a little piece of me that missed him and wanted to be together with him still but there was now no way of us ever getting back together. My mood plummeted from there and very irritable.

"Rae can you please focus," Matt asked breaking me out of my little trance.

"Yeah sure, what do you need?" I asked.

"Can you go fix Michael's mic now please, I swear to God it's like there's no decent mics in this place."

"Sure," I said, hopefully diving into my work would be the best way to distract myself from my ex.

There didn't seem to be anything wrong with the mic when I checked, the wire was fully intact and working, the mic itself was fine so I couldn't see what was wrong with it. I grabbed Calum's mic and spoke into it so that Matt could hear me, "Everything seems to be fine here, are you sure nothing is wrong on your end?"

I saw Matt looking around frantically and then his body language showing a slow relax in his posture,"Nevermind it was loose on my end."

"Make me come up here again for no reason again Matt, I will cut you."

"Ooooo she's a feisty one," Luke commented.

"No I just know where I stand," I said before walking off and Ashton gasping turning around to Luke.

Luckily, Matt didn't make me go up there again and the show went by pretty breezy, but my thoughts couldn't help but go back to my ex. You'd think that would be difficult when I'm literally surrounded by the male specimen most of the time.

At the end of the show, I actually stayed behind to help out extra at the end, I didn't want to go back to the tour bus just yet. I hated that thing. "Kyle are you sure nothing else needs to be done?" I asked.

"Yes I'm sure Rae, now just go get some rest for tomorrow."

I caught up with Dylan so that I wouldn't be walking to the tour bus on my own, it was a long walk and jt was dark. 

Dylan had his arms in the pockets of his hoodie and I linked my arm through his which he didn't seem to mind.

"Tough day?" He asked making conversation as we walked up.

"I guess you could say that," I replied kicking a stone.

"You did seem a little moody," He pointed out.

"Yeah just something I saw on Instagram that threw me off a little bit," I said keeping it kind of vague.

"Do you want to tell me about it? You don't have to if you want to," He said trying to reassure me.

"Fuck it, basically. I saw a picture of my ex with his new girlfriend and they looked really happy together. I mean when we were going out, he was really nice to me but I did have suspicions that he may have been cheating on the side just before we broke up and I think that's the chick he was cheating on me with," I let out.

"He's your ex for a reason right? Then stop putting negative energy into that. You shouldn't be caring about him, seems like a dickhead if he was cheating on you," He replied.

"No but he broke up with me, obviously for his other chick but I can't seem to get over him," I confessed.

"A couple of beers should help you, how's about we break Into the tour bus properly with a few beers?" He asked.

"Typical, but yeah sure seems like a good idea," I replied unable to remember the last time that I actually got drunk.

"I feel for you, being the only girl must be difficult. But we all see you as our little sister and you can come talk to us whenever," Dylan smiled looking down on me.

I thanked him and we got into the tour bus, I went and got changed but I could hear the boys discussing about going down to the local shop to pick up some beer. I had the impression it was going to be a casual drink so I just got into my pyjamas, and waited on the sofa.

"I'm guessing Dylan's gone to get the liquor," I stated.

"Yeah he should be back soon," Matt said surfing through the channels when I noticed he went past Brooklyn Nine Nine.

"Dude what are you doing? As if you just went past Brooklyn Nine Nine," I said not censoring my annoyance.

"If there's nothing better I'll go back to it yeah," He replied.

"Fine," I settled.

Turned out that Matt indeed couldn't find anything on the TV and was made to settle on the channel for Brooklyn Nine Nine where I inwardly smiled at my little victory.

The show kept me distracted until there was a knock on the door, which was weird because Dylan knew to just walk on.

"Can you go get that, I really can't be bothered it's been a long day," Matt said.

"It's literally like 5 steps," I said making my way over to the door.

I opened the door, "Dylan you know to just-"

I froze.

No, not them.

"Calum you really need to stop showing up at my door all the time, it's getting annoying," I said letting them all on.

The bus was small anyway and it felt even smaller with 4 more people on it.

"Dylan nipped onto our tour bus and invited us for a beer or two,"Ashton said making himself comfortable.

"Oh that's just wonderful,"I said smiling through the pain. It was bad enough working with them all day, now they were going to be chilling with us too?

Not to mention, they changed and actually looked decent whereas I was here sat in my pyjamas and a messy bun and I didn't really wear any make up anyway so I wasn't too bothered.

"How do you think the concert went today?" Mikey asked sitting next to me.

"It was actually really good today yeah,  glad none of you fell because that would've just been more work for us, " I replied.

I actually quite liked Mikey, he was so adorable and fun to be around. Calum on the other hand, leaned against the sofa in front and was just on his phone not involved in the conversation at all.

"I was going to see if anyone wanted to play beer pong but it's a little small in here," Luke said.

"We'll just do something else," Matt said. "Any ideas anyone?"

There wasn't many suggestions flying up so I said, "How about we keep it at a chill beer drink, think we alll deserve a break to be honest. Everything is so hectic."

There was a few mumbles here and there saying 'yeah' and 'sure'.