iHop

APHMAU's POV
Kawaii Chan and I were driving in silence to iHop, and I was still thinking about what that flash could have been earlier. Who knows? "Aphmau-Senpai?" Kawaii Chan starts, "You have been quiet all morning! Did something happen? You didn't laugh when Kaetlyn-Sama came in yelling about her hair getting wet! You always do that." "Yeah, I know... It's just that I've been thinking about something that happened to me recently..." was I really gong to open up to her? I love Kawaii-Chan (as a friend of course), but some times she can't keep a secret... I sighed. She was going to work it out of me anyway, so why bother hide it? "What Aphmau-Senpai?" "Well, you'll think I'm crazy, but okay... So I went up to my room this morning, right? So I go to my closet to get my uniform for iHop, and I get this... vibe, or vision of a group of people or... or... well, I didn't understand it really, but I was there, with wings on my back, and then it just ended, and I was on the floor!" I explained, wincing, thinking of what she would say... "Aphmau-Senpai! That's not normal! Do you need to go to a doctor for this?" "No, that's fine, it was nothing. Surely it won't happen again. But I also felt... a surge of energy during the flash. It actually felt... kind of good, empowering even. But... I don't know what it is..."
***********
When we reached iHop, I went back to the kitchen and Kawaii Chan went to take orders. It looks like the boys are here, I think as I see Laurence and Dante, as well as Travis AND Garroth sitting at a table. I wanted to go over and say hi, but I guess I can on lunch break. Obviously they still won't be here, but I can go over to their house. But wait... No, NONONO! Not again! I felt that surge of power coming on, and then I got a short flash, just of someone who I couldn't make out in the back holding up a piece of paper. All I saw was a black jacket and dark brown hair. I read the sign then, and it said, ''Meet me out back. I'll be waiting." I woke up from the flash, and I realized I wasn't on the ground this time, but Kawaii Chan was standing by me, asking if I was okay. "Yeah, I'm fine Kawaii Chan, thanks... I just need some air." I went out back, I have no idea why I was actually doing this, but it couldn't hurt to check. It would be crazy for dreams like these to come true! I go out the metal door and it slams shut behind me. I walk out to the middle of the fenced area, looking ridiculous in my uniform, asking who was there. But then, I heard foodsteps behind me. My heart stopped. I slowly turned around to see who it was. When I saw, I simply could not process it.