Broken

KAWAII CHAN's POV: (first person)
Kaetlyn Sama, Aphmau Senpai and I had just gotten home from training in the woods, and I went into my room. I was happy, because Aphmau Senpai and Kaetlyn Sama had helped me get in and out of my 'Jury of Nine' form. I shut the door and locked it. I think I'm going to practice a bit more. I closed my eyes for a brief moment where I thought about my partials, and opened them when I felt that rush of power. I looked around my room for something I could animate. I found a flower in a pot, and I flicked a hand at it. It floated in the air for a moment, but I had accidentally brought up the pot too! That was a glass pot! I panicked for a moment, but then got an idea. I flicked my hand one more time, to indicate that it was going to go into motion. I moved my hand slowly toward to the bed, pointed at my bed, and then snapped my fingers. The pot slowly moved towards my bed, though not gracefully. I closed my eyes to focus better, and I even muttered "Go to the bed, go to the bed...." When I open my eyes, the pot is safely on my bed. I have a sigh of relief, and start walking towards it. As I stretched out my arms to pick it up, it slides off of the bed and onto the floor. After that I heard a high pitched noise which I knew was the glass breaking. I winced, and then look over the side of the bed to see a million pink glass shards scattered across the floor and under my bed. The flower laid in the middle of the mess, still white and perfect. I had to get it back in water!!! "Kawaii Chan...?! What was that?! Are you okay?" Kaetlyn called from downstairs. I can hear her coming up the stairs to my room, so I run up to the door and open it. I came out and shut the door behind me quickly. As soon as Kaetlyn Sama approached me, I realized that I still was in my JON form! Oh no, I'm busted... "Kawaii Chan, why are you in your Jury of Nine form?" Kaetlyn Sama asked, looking at me suspiciously. "W-Well, I.... erm..." I looked down at the floor, wanting to turn invisible. I try to work my way around her, but she stepped in front of me. I whine for a second, and then give up. I led Kaetlyn Sama into my room to show her the broken glass. I use my magiks to make the purple shards up off the ground, to show her. Then the flower rose up after the glass, in the middle of the mess, still. Kaetlyn flickered in and out of her JON form, and frowned. I said nothing, and just stared at the dangerous cloud in my bedroom, that can cut you at the touch. "That vase was expensive, Kawaii Chan..." she said, looking at me. "Kawaii Chan will buy another, Kaetlyn Sama!" I say, finally looking up at Kaetlyn. "Just put the flower in some water, Kawaii Chan." Kaetlyn Sama said. I take the flower carefully, and take it down stairs. Aphmau Senpai was caught up in her anime, so she didn't notice me coming downstairs. I walk into the kitchen, and grab a bowl. I go over to the sink, and fill the glass bowl with water. I lay the flower inside, but prop it up on the side. I set the bowl with he flower on the counter, and wipe the water droplets from the side of the bowl with a towel. I put the towel back, and joined Aphmau Senpai on the couch to watch anime.