New Members

A flash of light appeared. It was fast, and it didn't stick around long. After it, where the source of the light was, in the middle of the room on Lucinda's coffee table, there lied two pieces of clothing. I slowly walk towards them, pick them up, and take a look at them. One of them was black and white, a sort of sweater. There was a witch's hat with it, and black leggings. He next one was... very pink. Kawaii Chan seemed to like it- she got up off the couch and raced towards it. She took it and ran to the bathroom to put it on. "I guess this one is mine, then? What are these, anyway?" asked Lucinda. "I mean, look at ours. We have them. I guess your a member now. As well as... Kawaii Chan...!" I say, a bit surprised. Then Kawaii Chan comes back in, beaming. "Aphmau Senpai! This outfit is super kawaii!" "Yeah, Kawaii Chan. It's... erm... really pink!" Kaetlyn says. "I guess I'll go put mine on now." Lucinda said. She walks off into the nearest bathroom to get into the outfit. A minute later, she was back out. "This actually fits me pretty well. I don't hate it, either."

But then was another flash!!! This one was longer, and it lasted five seconds, about

But then was another flash!!! This one was longer, and it lasted five seconds, about. When it was over, I honestly could not believe my eyes. Maybe a bit more expected than when I saw everyone standing at the end of the hall the day I found out that I was in the SMC, but still, it was unexpected and it left me beaming at Kawaii Chan and Lucinda.  I stared at Lucinda and Kawaii Chan, standing side by side, absolutely blown away from the second flash. Across the room was Lucinda, with orange partials surrounding her, looking like she was glowing. Maybe she was, because that happens when you first transform and your a magiks user or a witch. Next to her was Kawaii Chan, her mouth gapping, with her pink particles surrounding her, also black and white particles, too. But wait!!!! Kawaii Chan was also glowing! That... That only happens to magiks users and witches!!! H-How?! "Kawaii Chan...?" I ask, slowly stepping closer to her. "Is turning into a cat magiks?" I ask. "N-No, Aphmau Senpai... I can only do that because I'm a mief'wa!" she says, looking nervous. "Then how come you are glowing? That only happens to magiks users and witches on their first time transforming."A-Aphmau Senpai! K-Kawaii Chan should've told you and Kaetlyn Sama sooner..." "What are you talking about, Kawaii Chan?" Kaetlyn was now next to me. She looked mad, but not much. "K-Kaetlyn Sama and Aphmau Senpai... Kawaii Chan is a magiks user... Kawaii Chan has animation magiks," she stutters, but calmed down when me and Kaetlyn told her that it was fine, and that this puts us at an advantage. When Kaetlyn was first walking up to Kawaii Chan, she was mad enough to switch into her Jury of Nine form. But now she was calm...? Hmm. It's fine, she's fine. Ohhhh, Lucinda might have made her calm down with a spell. Witches were a jack of all trades, after all. "So guys, do you want to get back into our actual clothes, then go out in our training spot, or should we just go there in these suits, because there isn't any place to change out there, really." Aaron said from the back of the room. He was leaning against the wall next to the TV. "So we're going training either way. Eh, that's fine, I'd like to test out this stuff." Lucinda says. "Don't you guys have new magiks then? Or spells?" Laurence asked. "Well, they should when they're in their forms." Aaron said. "How do you know all this stuff about the SMC anyway, Aaron? I mean, you were the one who introduced us all to it as far as I know." Dante pitched in. "Yeah, I was the one to find it, and I kinda got a whole flash-lecture when I walked into it. The first person who discovered it will be the one to bring them all together. The flash said to check all the names, and it was all you guys." "Wait, all of us have been getting flashes until we got the suits, right? So, who is even giving us these flashes?" Garroth said. "I don't know... I mean, how would we find out? They had a voice. Maybe if we recognize it?"  I say. Jeffory looks up and says: "Yeah, that may work... But how would we recognize it? Because we would already know if it was one of our friends... Should we just go around talking to people?" "I don't know how we would get that many people to talk to us... Who knows if they're even in town here?" Kaetlyn replies. "Kawaii Chan wants to try out her new magiks!" Kawaii Chan says. "Okay then, I mean, this problem isn't going anywhere, so why not go training now. We were going to anyway." Garroth says, and I nod. "Alright, so, I guess let's move out." Aaron suggests.