Aaron...?

APHMAU's POV
As I turned around, I saw the black jacket. Dark hair, dark eyes, carrying a red mask...? "AARON?!" I cry. "Y-YOUR HIM?! THE PERSON?!" "Yes," he says calmly, "but I'm going to have to ask you to be quiet. You tell no one about this, or your last vision, do you understand?" "Y-Yes, b-but, how do you know about my v-visions?" I ask, very confused. "I know about them because... Your one of us. You don't know it, but your apart of the SMC group. You, Aphmau, are Lady Thor. I know, it sounds completely rediculous, especially after seeing the movie Thor, but it's true. That's why you saw one during the storm the other day. Lightning. You also... Have a hammer. Aaron explained. "I have a hammer...?I- I'm not who your looking for, but even so, this is rediculous! Super Heroes? Aaron..." "Aphmau... Come with me, this is no lie." He looked at me, I blushed, he smiled. And that went on for a moment until he whispered "Let's go..." (There you go Aarmau fans;) ) He took me over to his car, and we got in. "But my job...!" I start, and Aaron says,"You can take one day off, but if you see what I'm about to show you, you'll have a new job soon.."
***************
We pulled up to a hill in a forest. He gets out a card and swipes it across an area, and a door opens! What is he doing?! We walked inside, and it was all made from a shiny white stone, and I saw that it was quartz. He took me down the long and wide hallway that seemed to be the only room. Three meters up every three meters was a sign. Each had a name of a super hero on it. Then, we came up to one that said:
'Lady Thor: Aphmau'
I gasp. "How is my name there? Is this some kind of cruel joke? A prank? Aaron why are you doing this?" "Aphmau, I would never do any prank like this to you, but this is 100% real, I can assure you. I'm not that cruel..." He took out out an even more unbelievable card, with my picture too! He swiped it, and there was something that would be a part of me for the rest of my life... There in that closet was a suit, apparently MY suit, and it was made of a tannish fabric, stiff, but you could move in it easily and well. Hanging above it was a green mask, to cover up to your nose. I looked at the suit, examined it, but when I turned it around, there were two holes in the back! "Aaron! Super heroes don't walk down the runway. I'm defiantly not walking down the runway. What are those holes for?!" "You'll see..." He says to me. "Aaron, this... this is crazy, I... I just... I just can't do this." I turn around to leave, but then something amazing happened. I see a few silhouettes standing at the doorway. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw who they were.