Improvment

LUCINDA's POV:
I started to remember what had happened, and earlier I had told everyone that I was feeling better, so I was going to head home. Right now I was lying on my bed, reflecting on what had happened. Aphmau had tried to save me in a way that she wouldn't, but she still saved me in another way. And also, she has magiks! But she has hand magiks, not staff magiks like me. She should have gravity and light magiks. But maybe more, since she's a part of this SMC. But then I get a flash! Dang it! I thought those stopped when you put on your suit! It was like I was on spectate mode for myself. I had control of where I went. I see myself with my staff, struggling at keeping that ray of light alive. I gave up, and right after fainting. I turn around to see everyone's reactions. Everyone had frozen in place, not knowing what to do, because I was already falling down and down, and I was too high up for me to survive the fall. Aphmau was after all the first one to react, but everyone else was not far behind her. She raced down and down after me, and I can see the fear in her eyes, but it was only a small flicker in the middle of her determination. She was going as fast as she could, but not fast enough. I see the others in the back almost giving up. But strangely, not Travis. Also Jeffory... Could it be that he mentally needed me to survive because he helped me get up there? It wasn't his fault...! As I was watching this happened, I knew I was going to live, but I was still kind of scared... It was me after all. We were almost to the ground, when there was an extremely bright flash, brighter than any other, and when it ended, Aphmau was hovering just above me, and I was hovering just above the ground, also. She really had done it! I smile to myself, and still was smiling when I was snapped back into reality. I decide to text go training now, in that spot; I was going to practice. But then I realized something that scared me: I didn't have my staff with me! I felt around my bed, then look around my room. I sprint around the corner to look into the living room, the only other place I've been since I've gotten home. I snatch up my coat and run out the door to Aphmau's house. I approached her door and I ask her if she had taken my staff back here. She says no, and I panic. She runs back to my house with me, and she had her suit with her. She puts it on in my bathroom while I change in my room. When we both had out suits on, we ran out the back door and into the forest. We ran most of the way, and flew the rest. Soon we had reached the spot where I had fallen, and I see my staff leaning against a tree. I run towards it and grab it. When my hand reaches it, the tiny sun at the end lights up, because it's finally in the right hands again. "Well, we're already out here, you want to train?" Aphmau asks, turning towards me. "Sure, why not?" But then, right when we were prepping, we heard the bushes rustle. I quickly turn towards the sound, getting into stance. Aphmau is behind me, facing the other way. On my side, someone emerged from the underbrush, revealing themselves to be Kaetlyn and  Kawaii Chan. "Oh my gosh, you scared us!" I say, getting out of my stance. I walk towards them. "You want to join us? We were just going to start training." Aphmau says, coming up next to me. "Sure, why not?" Kaetlyn says, and Kawaii Chan nodded. "So, Kawaii Chan. Earlier today, we didn't really get the chance to help you get into your form, after... Lucinda's incident. You want us to help you?" Aphmau said to Kawaii Chan. "Yes, Aphmau Senpai! Kawaii Chan would appreciate that very much!"
So we all gathered in the middle, and Kawaii Chan and Kaetlyn were already in their suits. They told us that they saw Aphmau leaving with me and taking her suit with her, so they decided to meet us out here. "So, Kawaii Chan. Do you mind heights? Because, Jeffory's approach did seem to work. "Not really..." she answers. "Hey guys, I'm going to practice, erm, not fainting when I do all these spells and stuff. Mind if I practice?" I say, looking back at them while I head a bit deeper into the forest. "Yeah, that's fine. Just call us if you need us."
So I thank them and head off into the forest with my staff. I think that I'm just going to stick to simple things, not intense things like that ray of light that I summoned today. I find an open spot, and point my staff away from me. I gently close my eyes and focus. I waited five seconds, focusing on the thought of the sun. When I open my eyes, I see another tiny sun hovering above my staff. I move it around, and flick it into the sky when was done. It left a trail of what looked like yellow-gold sequins, forming a beacon of sorts. I also had winter magiks, so I then close my eyes again, focusing on a cloud. A tiny cloud forms above my head, and I open my eyes. I move it away from me, and close my eyes get again. I focused on snow now. I quickly open my eyes, and I see the small little cloud beginning to let out snow. I smile to myself; I liked snow, I always have. I started to walk back towards the group, taking the cloud with me. This left a small snow trail behind me, but it will melt. Once I was about to come into the clearing, I pressed my back up to the closest tree to the group, made the cloud grow a bit, and I sent it to hover above the group. I giggle as I saw them look up in confusion, and then look around. I wondered if they knew it was me. Kaetlyn said: "Okay, come out Lucinda." I laugh and then pull the cloud back next to me as I come out. "I think I'm going to start small and then increase how hard the spell is." I say, looking down at the cloud, then back at the group. Then I realized that Kawaii Chan had managed to get into her JON form. I congratulate her, as she does some hand motions, and a small little doll appears. It had turquoise hair, and a neon pink outfit. Kawaii Chan did some more movements with her hand, and the doll stood up! It looked like a puppet, because of how it was moving, and Kawaii Chan looked like she was hosting the puppet show. The doll danced around and walked towards a tree. The doll climbed it, and when it reached he top, it pulled off a leaf. It took the leaf by both hands, and used it as a parachute to come back down. I whistle, and Kaetlyn looks surprised.
"This was actually a pretty productive practice," Aphamu says. We all nod, and we take that as a good note to head back home.