Opening Up

"Okay, Aphmau and Kaetlyn, since you guys already have your suits, then why don't you all get dressed? I'm going to take something from here and head back downstairs," said Aaron. "Alright. Aphmau, our bag is in his closet, let's grab it and get dressed." Kaetlyn said. We walk over to the closet and I open it. Kaetlyn grabbed the bag and plopped it down on the bed. We opened it up, then pulled out our two suits. Kaetlyn's suit was a sky blue and light purple outfit with dark gray straps, while I had my brown and gray outfit with a green scarf over my mouth and nose. I went into the bathroom first and got dressed. Then when I came out, Aaron had apparently already gotten his 'thing' out of his room and Kaetlyn was sitting on the bed. She walked into the bathroom and changed. By the time she was done, almost everyone was back in Aaron's room. He was talking to Kawaii Chan. We listened:
"So... Kawaii Chan, I kinda have something to tell you..."
"Does it have to do with you and Aphmau Senpai dating?!"
"Erm, no. But it does have something to do with Aphmau.... She's apart of it."
"Really? What is it about then Aaron Kun?"
"It's... Well, complicated. I don't really know anyway to say this that's not blunt, so I'm just going to say it."
"What???"
"Me and all your friends... Are in an organization called the SMC, and we're almost, kind of super heroes...?" 
"Whaaaaaaa? Aaron Kun is a super hero? And Aphmau Senpai? And Kaetlyn Sama? Everyone?"
"Yeah... Should I erm... Call them down here? They're upstairs..."
"S-Sure. But what's going on? I-I dong believe this..."
"Guys? Can you come down?"
Everyone heard Aaron's call and we went downstairs. I was the first one to reach the door. I cringe and slowly open the door. Out of the corner of my eye I see Laurence jump in and out of his Jury of Nine form. He was in his red and black suit, almost like a lobster's shell. By now the door was fully open. Kawaii Chan's eyes widened. I wave, and smacking on a fake smile, a small one. "Hey, Kawaii Chan..." I say nervously- was I sweating because of how nervous I was? Aw man... We filed out, quietly walking down the stairs. We looked like a bunch of guilty dogs who just got busted. "Aphmau Senpai! This isn't the grocery store!!! Any why did you lie? Why are you in that outfit???" She said, looking very sad. Kaetlyn and Jeffory's Jury of Nine forms flashed, and Kawaii Chan stood up quickly. "W-Whats going on with Kaetlyn Sama?! What are those partials around her?" "That's her.... thing....?" Nicole says to her. "Kawaii Chan..." I say,"I have one to, only... Different than theirs." I took out my wings and hovered above where I was just standing. I allowed my sword to materialize. I hovered, looking down. "I'm sorry I never told you..." I say. "We're going to tell Lucinda after this." Laurence says. "Right, Aaron?" He nods, as everyone else activates their Jury of Nine form, Laurence, Garroth, Jeffory, Kaetlyn, Dante, and Travis. Nicole and I didn't have one, but we could still fly. "Kawaii Chan, what d-do you think?" Garroth said, looking right at her. "This is so COOL!!!" she says, beaming. "So, wait though. I'm in it right?" "Yeah. Lucinda will, too, if she wants." Jeffory said. So we all walked down the street, to Lucinda's house. We knocked. All of us put our forms away. She answered, afterwards making a face. "You guys know it's not Halloween, right? What's with the costumes?" "Well... there's something you need to know." I say. "Come on in, then, I guess." she says, opening the door all the way. We walk in, and I say this: "Lucinda, I'm just not going to tell you- I'm going to show you..." Lucinda looked confused, and when I took out my wings, I hovered there. She looked like she was going to pass out! "You okay, Lucinda?" Travis asks. "Yeah, yeah, I'm fine... Aphmau, what on EARTH happened to you?!" she asks. "Well, more like what happened to everyone." One by one, everyone took out their forms. Then, Lucinda was going to faint, I was sure of it. Kaetlyn came over, and helped her to the couch. We all went and put her forms away, and Lucinda looked better after that. But even still, some of us went in and out of the forms- Garroth flashed his every once in a while, as well as Dante. The members of the SMC who have a Jury of Nine form went in and out of their forms of they were unhappy or uncomfortable. I'd say that at least everyone flashed it once before something... amazing happened.