Thirty Seven

|Song: War Paint By Kelly Clarkson|

Thirty Seven

"You're sure no one will find us?" I glanced back behind me nervously, hearing the club music practically rattle the walls. Cora tugged on my hand impatiently.

"I promise we'll be completely alone." She wiggled her eyebrows at me suggestively and my body flared with heat and excitement.

I gave up and let her tow me off. She led me into a room down a long hallway and pulled me inside. I attempted to look around but was immediately distracted when she reached under my butt and picked me up, bringing me flush with her body.

"What are you doing!?" I squealed, half-laughing and wrapping my arms around her neck. She just grinned at me mischievously and tossed me onto the bed before climbing on top of me.

My breath caught in my throat at the sensation of her weight on me. I gulped as I stared into a pair of almost silver eyes, a sly smile pulled up one corner over her mouth and I tensed when her hands gripped my sides.

She leaned down and pressed her lips to my ear, blowing on it gently as she spoke. "I'm testing a theory." She whispered.

I choked down my nervousness and gripped the comforter tighter in my hands. "What theory is that?"

She pulled back to look at me, her smirk from earlier now a full-blown smile. "To see if you're really as innocent as you look."

My face burned crimson and I started to respond but she cut me off by pressing her lips against mine. I was a bit startled, but soon found myself responding, melting into her. She wasn't a bad kisser, she tasted like wine and smoke. A strange but alluring combination. It wasn't long before the kiss turned more desperate, wild, even borderline painful as our lips attacked each other with near-to bruising force. Our tongues tangled together and she was swiftly trying to unbutton my shirt and growled into my mouth when her fingers kept fumbling and slipping off the buttons.

I chuckled slightly and pulled away to unbutton them for her and as soon as the fabric slid off of my shoulders I took control, wrapping my legs around her waist and flipping us. Now from her position below me she blinked in surprise. I just winked and leaned down to kiss her again, pausing a few times to pull off her shirt and let her pull off her pants. I'd already lost my skirt somewhere in the room, but she kept me warm. Her hands seemed to burned me as they gripped my bare thighs and ran up my legs. My own hands were gripping her waist.

I moaned as her hands ran up my back to grab the clasp, and that's when it hit. I remembered being in this same situation with a certain blond. Her disapproving face swam before my mind and I was immediately clouded with shame. What was I doing? About to have sex at some seedy club with a stranger? Who was this person I'd become?

The feelings I thought I'd buried all resurfaced and I pulled away from this beautiful woman with a strangled gasp. I turned away from her and gripped the comforter as I fought back tears and failed miserably. I could feel her breathing rapidly beneath me, still stunned from our heated make-out session.

"Why'd we stop?" She asked breathlessly. I didn't answer and she turned her head towards me, sitting up immediately when she saw my tear stained face.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I fought not to wince as her hand splayed out across my back.

"Did I....did I make you uncomfortable?"