The Day When It All Started

Maliha's POV:
It was Saturday night and I was bored as hell,I had nothing to do at all so I just sat in my room and watched Tokyo Ghoul I was just soooooooo obsessed with that anime that I just couldn't stop watching it. But then my phone rang which made me groan I paused the anime and picked up my phone it was my beastie Sakshi "Hello there watcha doin???" I answered the phone "Nothing just bored what about you Maliha??" I heard her say through the phone "Just the usual watching anime, why did you call?? " I asked her."Nothing much I was just wondering if you wanted to come to the new amusement park with us?" she said me "Who all are coming with us?" I asked her "Just our group,we will be going in my car, for 5 days,so watcha say wanna tag along?" she replied, I was just soooooooo exited that I couldn't help but scream with joy I'm soooooooo sure that sakshi heard me because when I was about to answer her she just started yelling at me to stop bursting her eardrums and I just laughted at her and agreed to the plan that we made. I ran out of my room and down stairs into the lounge room where my watching something boring on the T.V so I went and asked them weather I could go or not, it wasn't like I wouldn't go if they said no so it didn't matter I was going anyway, but I was shocked when they gave me the permission to go into was soooooooo happy that I was goin and the best part was that I was going there tomorrow itself. So I started packing my stuff because we were even gonna stay there for 5 days, I choose an outfit for tomorrow and went to sleep let's see what tomorrow hold for me.

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ 😄

Hyyyyyy there reader-chans I'm sure that you guys may be thinking that what the heck is an Indian girl doing over here writing about animes and all but please trust me and give it a try. The girl in the pic is MALIHA

I'LL FIND YOU ( Tokyo Ghoul,Vampire knight,fairy tale,kaichou Wa maid-sama Andजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें