I Just Got Kidnapped

Maliha's POV

It's been a long time since I have last seen Kaneki and Saquib, I just couldn't stop thinking about him since I almost met him I wish that I would have checked that locket sooner. I saw anteiku a few feet away from me and quickened my pace as I neared the cafe ready to meet Kaneki again. As soon as I entered the cafe I saw Kaneki cleaning a table over there so I went there casualy as if I didn't know that he was a ghoul now oh well anyways.

"Hy Kaneki long time no see huh?"I asked him and he jumped up in surprise and I yet again laughed at him.

"Please don't do that again Maliha-chan" he replied and....wait a minute what's about the chan oh well anyways.

"I'm sorry Kaneki" I apologised for scaring him like that.

"It's okay Maliha-chan" he replied me.

"Oh well I need to go now." I said him

" where are you going?"he asked me in a worried tone.

"Oh don't worry about me I'm just going out for a walk and maybe explore a bit."I answered him and with that I was out the door not bothered to even hear his response.

I started walking around aimlessly not knowing where to go at all, I stopped walking when I suddenly heard a noise coming from an ally way that was just a few steps ahead of me and me being the stupid idiot that I am went in it to see what was in there. Once in the ally I started walking with keeping the flash light of my phone on using it like a torch light, I soon came to a dead end and was about to turn around and leave thinking that it was probably a cat or something.

"Humans sure are idiots,aren't they?" A voice said from behind me and I stood there frozen, it was like my whole body was paralysed but then all of a sudden I felt something hit my head way too hard that I started to black out this is it it's my end now isn't it I'm gonna die and won't be able to find anyone at all and with that thought I blacked out but not before seeing a bit of midnight blue.

DUN DUN DUN soooooooo she got Kidnapped more like teenapped but oh well you get it so who do you think it is hmm. Well anyways thanks for reading this.😄😄😄