Where The Heck Am I????!!!!

Maliha's POV

I woke up and groaned because of the pain that I felt in my head and body.
Then I looked around and took in my surroundings, I was in some room that I don't recognise at all but then the door opened indicating that someone came in, but when I looked towards the door my eyes went wide because there standing in front of me was TOUKA KIRISHIMA from TOKYO GHOUL!!!!!!!!
"WHERE THE HECK AM I!!???" I screamed

"Calm down you are safe I found you in an ally surrounded by ghouls" she said me in a calm tone.

The only things that came to my mind that time was that how the hell did I even got here, what am I doing in one of my favourite animes and how do I go back now???Then I remembered how did I get here I really need to find whoever is in here.

"What we're you doing in that ally all by yourself huh? You could have been killed you know that ? And you where there with your bags and stuff what we're you thinking huh? Trying to live in an ally or wanting to die with your stuff??" Touka scolded me.

What do I do now I just can't tell her the truth mmmmm Maliha think of something. Aha got it " I'm sorry but what could I do? My parents kicked me out of the house just because they hate me where would I go? I was just walking away from the ally when I heard someone screaming for help so I went to check if the person was alright but there were ghouls in there and they tried to kill me but I blacked out was it my fault??" I said in a fake sad tone and started fake crying.

However Touka believed my acting well she had to I took acting classes for 5 years and they said that I was very good at it. But what surprised me the most was when Touka hugged me, something in me snaped and I remembered those thousands of hugs that Saquib used to give me while I cried that thought made me cry for real this time I really do miss him now don't I.

"It's okay you can live with me now please don't cry I know just how you feel but in a different way." She said me in a soft yet sad voice. I already knew what happened so I didn't ask her. All I did was hugged her back

And said " it's okay I'm here for you."

We eventually broke the hug when she gave me my bags and said

" here go take a shower and change your clothes after changing come to anteiku I'm going to work okay. Oh I completely forgot I'm Touka Kirishima what's your name?"

"It's Maliha Siddiquei and thankyou Touka for everything your doing. " I answered here question and asked "by the way can you please give me a map to anteiku as I don't know where it is?"

"Yah sure and no problem it's my job to help you out." She said as she gave me the map to anteiku and left the house leaving a spare key for me.

I soon enough found the washroom and took my clothes and things that I'll need to take a shower. Soon I was done with taking a shower and changed into a cute purple dress (the one in the pic) and put a headband on my head leaving my bangs out and went with my natural makeup that is a bit blush,mascara,eyeliner and a lip balm. Then I grabbed my purse and was shocked to see my phone,wallet,and my perfume in it is smiled at it and took out my perfume applied it and kept it back. With that done I grabbed the map the spare key and went out of the apartment. I locked the door shoved the key in my purse and zipped it and went out on the street of Tokyo with the map in my hand HHHMMM let's see what this holds for me and what is gonna happen in anteiku I smiled at the thought of Saquib that came to my mind out of no where and wished that he was the one that was also in Tokyo ghoul and that I would find him soon, then I remembered the locket that he gave me with our pic in it so I opened my purse and tried to find the locket in it, I automatically smiled when I found if I pulled it out zipped my purse and put it around my neck , looking down at it I felt a tear roll down my face I wiped it and started walking towards anteiku.

Hyyyyyyy there reader-chan thanks for reading this.😀😀