The Day It All Started (Part 2)

Maliha's POV:

BEEP
BEEP
BEEP.....BEEP
I groaned and lazily pressed my alarm clock shut and sat up on my bed, I just sat there staring at the wooden floor boards of my room. Then like suddenly something clicked in me and I jumped out of my soft and warm bed, I ran all the way to the washroom and did my daily routine the usual take a bath brush your teeth yada yada yada. After my ooh so refreshing shower I wrapped my self in my towel and dried my hair. Then I dried my body and got dressed in a simple yet cute dress it was a white button up shirt with a brown tie like accessory with a cute orange-ish peach-ish skirt that stopped mid thigh with a brown belt and brown leggings underneath the skirt my hair were tied up in two pig tails with brown ribbons with a lot of my hairs let down (the picture is the dress that she is wearing ) I soon noticed that I was running late, so I did what a normal girl would do, I didn't care and did my make up "I'm sure that my friends could wait right, anyways I I'm not late Sakshi is she still isn't here to pick me up" I said to myself, just as I reached the front door of my house with my stuff I saw Sakshi's car pull up with everyone already in it. I noticed that Saquib came out of the car I smiled at him as he helped me put my bags in the car, when I entered the car Sakshi started yelling at me "Maliha how dare you, do you have any idea how many times did I came to your house after picking one person I came back to your house, I honked the horn a thousand times, I tried to call you text you but you didn't answer me at all, do you have any idea about how worried we were!!!!!!!?????" She yelled at me but all I said was "sorry I'll not do it ever again I promise" and with that we began our journey to the amusement park we had a lot of fun and end up getting lost because a certain someone lost the map *cough* Anjali *cough*. But then it all happened, it all happened so fast that it was all a blur. A truck came our way it was on the wrong lane and it crashed into us we all screamed. The last thing I saw was Mansi crying out in pain and Sakshi calling out for me before everything went black.

AN:

Hyyyyyy there reader-chan I'm Back. So Maliha and her friends are in an accident what will happen next. Stay tuned till the next chapter. Which I guess will be tomorrow or maybe today it self so well yah