Anteiku And The Almost Meeting

Maliha's POV
I was walking down the streets of Tokyo trying to find Anteiku as I lost the map and now I am completely lost, I was walking trying to find the coffee shop when some one bumped into me we said sorry at the same time but I just couldn't see the persons face ashe had a hood on and was looking down he couldn't see me too, when I tried to look at his face he turned around and tried to run but I caught a locked that he was wearing because of what his hood feel down he was facing the other direction so I just couldn't see his hair thank God that it was still afternoon so I could say that the colour of his hair was black, he however wanted to run away from me so when he tried to run once again his locket broke and came in my hand as he ran away but why did he run away it was national like he saw my face or something, shrugging it of I put his locket in my purse.

"I'll look at it later" I thought

After that it took me a whole hour but I finally reached Anteiku.

"Huh of my God finally." I said myself

When I reached at the door I opened it and it rang endicating that some one entered the cafe, as I walked inside I felt thousands of eyes on me so I just ignored it like I usually do and tried to find Touka. When I finally saw her come out of a door that read staff only. She saw me and sight in rilef.

"It's about time that you FINALLY came here" she said adding a bit more stress on the word finally.

I just stared at her blankly for about 2 secs but then I started whining "Toukaaaaaa do you know that I lost the map and got lost at least 3 times and now when I reached Anteiku you are being mean to meeeeeee"

As soon as I finished my whining I heard a lot of squeals from girls and saw blushes on many faces even on Kaneki's face. After seeing him I got to know that he still didn't get transformed into a ghoul and that he was still a human I noticed that him and Hide were both starring at me so we're the others but I however just smiled at Touka and signaled her that I was going to talk to those two she nodded her head saying me to go on so I went to them by now everyone went back to what they where doing so I just walked by them and however noticed the book that he was reading and I recognise the book to be "a ghouls life". So I lead over Kaneki's shoulder but he still didn't sense it neither did Hide.

"Hey is that A Ghouls Life?" I asked making them jump and look at me when Kaneki did our faces got really very close to each others so I stood up straight and smiled down at them and started laughing.

"Hahaha have oh my God hahaha I'm so sorry b-b-but look at your faces hahaha it's priceless ahahaha." And with that I finally stopped laughing and smiled down at them and asked

"Can I sit here if you guys don't mind?"

"Yah sure why not by the way I'm Hide" Hide said as I sat down I smiled and said

"Well hello there Hide I'm Maliha. And who are you?" I asked Kaneki smiling at him. He looked at me and smiled back.

"I'm Kaneki ken" was all he said but I wanted to talk to him a bit more so I started an aimless conversation with them.

Soon it was night and I was walking back home with Touka on our way I saw Kaneki and Rize walking towards a construction site, I wanted to go there and stop Kaneki from going with her but if I did then the whole anime would be ruined. So I just walked with Touka to her apartment where we both said goodnight to each other and went in our own room, I took a shower and changed into my pj's and was about to sleep when I remembered the guy from before and that I still has his locket with me.

I took out the locket and zipped my purse before throwing it down I looked at the locket it was similar to mine.

"But how is this possible Saquib said that he gave an order to specially make it for the two of us." I said myself
Now there was only one way to find out if opened the locket and gasped I covered my mouth with my hand as the other one held the locket SAQUIB'S locket. I started crying, crying till I had no more tears left in my eyes.

"I was so close to meet him and to get out of this dimension to the next one to find my other two friends." I whispered crying. That night I cried myself to sleep.

Ooooohhhhhh so she almost met him today hmm what will happen next and why did he run away stay tuned for the answer.
AND THANKYOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR READING THIS.😉😉😉