The Weird Dream

Maliha's POV
I felt as if some one has set fire to my body is felt like screaming but I just couldn't. Then I realised that all I could see was myself but other that that it was black pitch black,then I heard a scream coming from behind me when I turned around I saw it the car crash that happened just a few minutes ago and reality hit me like thousand of bricks. When I looked at my clothes they were torn and had blood all over them I wanted to scream yell and cry my eyes out but I just couldn't do anything it was like my body was frozen when all of a sudden the images of the car crash disappeared and the room started to light up even my clothes where glowing, but then I stopped glowing when I saw myself again I noticed that I was wearing a cute little dress and all my wounds were gone. "Surprised huh" I heard a male voice say that made me jump "who are you ,what am I doing here and where are my friends??" I asked to nothing there was no one over here like seriously what the heck is going on, then I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around to be face to face with a guy that I didn't know but he looked good with his blonde hair and blue eyes. "I am an angel" he said, I was just out of words so I just stared up at him he was kind of taller than me."oh so that means that I am in heaven" I said it wasn't a question no I already knew the answer so I didn't ask but then he started to laugh and said "no idiot you aren't you are over here because you deserve to live a bit more" "what do you mean by that?" I asked him and he started explaining everything to me "all you have to do is find all of your friends but there is a catch to that all of you people have been split in groups of 2 people just like that you will be sent into 5 dimensions to find them you and one of your friends will be with you in this dimension you will have to find them and then you two will be teleported into another dimension if you find all of your friends then you will go back to your world but if you won't be able to find them all you will be stuck in that dimension till you don't find them now do you get it it will be impossible for you to find them tough so good luck Maliha" and with that said he disappeared and I black out for the 2nd time that day.

Hyyyyyyy there reader-chans how are you all . Oh well see you in the next chapter the pic is the dress that she changed into and yes even her hair style changed.😇😇