Telling Everyone The Truth

Maliha's POV
It's has been 5 months since I have been freed from that prison. However Kaneki never came back to anteiku. I still remember that day like the back of my hand.

Flashback
I was in this prison for almost 3 weeks now, Ayato always came to visit me even if it was to say mean things to me but he was the reason that I was still sane. I was asleep when was awakened by a blood curling scream I jumped because of it, I remembered that voice it was Kaneki they already got him. After a few minutes the screams stopped and I heard footsteps approaching me I was scared what if they were here to kill me. Then I saw Jason he was walking towards my cell and opened the door of my cell with all his power. He soon came towards me while I was trying to find a way to save myself from him but he just came and was ready to kill me when Ayato saved me and said him that he would kill me, I was so scared that I started to cry but he just hugged me and said me to calm down and that he was gonna help me run out of the aogiri Base but I had to promise him.

So the war of the 20th ward was supposed to be tonight. So I showered and changed in a cute dress and headed for anteiku it was still closed for customers so it was easier for me to say them everything about my past and that where I really do belong. After I said the whole story to them they were kind of confusion and Touka was a little hurt, so I said them goodbye and left, I went to Touka's house and started packing my bags as I was done with it I noticed that the war had already begun. Now was my last chance either I get Saquib and leave to the next dimension or loose this opportunity and be stuck here for the rest of my life.

Thanks for reading this 😁😁😁