10. The Ghost Of The Past

I had dozed off next to J-Hope, hoping to catch up on my sleep since most of the night had been filled with nightmares.

Luck seemed to be against me, because it seemed that at this particular point in time, everyone had decided that it was the appropriate time to crowd into this room and turn on pumping music that made my butt vibrate against the floor, which made it very hard to relax and sleep.

Add to that the fact that Star and Suga were screaming about swag, and someone was doing discombobulated dances against me, it was not easy to rest.

"Go away," I mumbled, curling towards a now-awake J-Hope, trying to keep him from moving away.

Unfortunately, he must have felt like he needed to keep up his happy act, because soon he was up screaming, no doubt dancing with everyone else. If we weren't on the ground floor, I think the floor would've given out with all the bouncing and pounding going on.

I finally caught a break, or so I thought, when I felt a light ruffling of my hair, and then heard a voice saying "yah, leave her alone. She had a long night."

"Ah, thanks Namjoon-ah," I murmured, smiling lightly to myself.

Unfortunately, any authority Namjoon had over them dissolved as soon as I spoke, because then people were hooting and hollering, crowding us.

"Yah, I told you! I told you," Star's voice yelled, obviously happy about whatever she thought she was right about.

"Ah, Rap Monster never let's anyone call him Namjoon. This isn't fair, I want to call him Namjoon," Jimin complained, and I imagine he was pouting cutely.

"Yah, he must like her more than us," V agreed, his deep voice sounding like he was feigning hurt.

"Ahh, Thanks Namjoon-ah!" A voice shrill and slow spoke out, mocking me.

I opened my eyes glaring, slowly rocking myself up to my feet. It probably didn't help my case that I grabbed onto Namjoon's wrist when I almost fell over, but there was nothing I could do about that.

"I don't sound like that!" I complained, crossing my arms and glaring at Jungkook, who I suspected had spoke.

Levi - no, Angel was grinning next to him, holding onto his shoulder while he grinned in a way that reminded me of a bunny.

"I don't sound like that," he spoke in a high voice, still mocking me. I said nothing, this time simply shoving his shoulder and pushing my way out of the crowd of hollering boys.

Star threw her arm around me, smirking widely and pulling me around the room.

"So, when are you gonna fuck him?" She spoke bluntly, and I nearly gagged on my spit.

"I don't know what you're talking about," I choked out, looking away awkwardly.

"Oh come on Sin, what happened to lust and gluttony or whatever? Live life in the moment. Just make sure it's when everyone's out on a job so we don't have to hear you dirty dogs," she teased, nudging my shoulder.

"Yeah whatever, I think Suga is looking for you. I'm sure you named him that, after suck-" Star slammed her hand over my mouth before I could finish.

"Unless you want me to talk about that explicit stuff, don't bring it up," she warned, bumping my hip with hers and sending me tripping forward.

Too late I noticed that Namjoon was in front of us, and I slammed into his surprised arms, palms butting against his chest and making him take a step back to keep us both upright.

"Ah! Sorry Nam-" someone's elbow smacked against my back, pressing me farther against Namjoon, "joonah!"

"Ah she said it again," Star yelled, and I shoved off of Namjoon's chest, turning around.