25. Retrocognition

Our lips crashed together, and my hands slipped down his back, my nails pressing into his skin. He held my hips in his hands, pulling me closer to him, his fingers spread out to touch my butt.

He slipped his tongue out to lick my lip, and groaned lightly, my nails digging into his skin as I pressed myself closer to him, feeling like I was on fire.

I could vaguely hear voices, but I ignored them. It was so easy to ignore them with Namjoon in front of me, pressed against me, giving me what I wanted, kissing me, touching me, holding me.

He pulled his lips from mine, but before I could complain he latched them back onto my neck, giving me time to catch my breath, though I hadn't even known I needed it. I felt like I didn't need to breathe, not if it meant I had to stop kissing him.

With his lips off of mine, I could hear the voices a bit more clearly now, though my focus was still on Namjoon's pleasing lips on my neck, giving me kisses that clouded my eyesight.

"I'm going in."

"Don't go in, they're-"

"I'm going in."

"Jungkook no-"

I looked over at the door, and Jungkook's eyes met mine. He stood frozen for a moment before covering his eyes and letting out a disturbed cry.

"I told you Jungkook, you should've listened to me- oh hey, damn." Jimin walked in behind Jungkook, pulling the paralyzed boy out before closing the door softly with a smirk.

"Those damn kids." Namjoon pulled away from my neck, leaning his forehead on mine and looking down at me with a smirk.

"Well butterfly, consider yourself lucky that they interrupted. I don't think you would've been able to handle what I was planning." His lips were smirking, but I found myself smirking back as I saw that they were a swollen red from kissing me.

I raised my eyebrows at him and trailed my hand to brush against the skin just above his pants.

"You sure it's me that can't handle it?" I bit my lip, looking at him.

"It's cute when you think you're tough, but remember, just a minute ago you were practically moaning my name. You can't even handle me kissing your neck, and that's the most innocent thing I'm gonna use my lips for, butterfly." He had leaned down, his hand holding my chin and forcing me to stay still and look up at him.

"But you've forgotten that I-" he was a devil, he was, kissing my neck while I tried to speak to him. It was cheating, it wasn't fair, but fuck I loved it too much to complain. "I have lips too, and more than just that."

His lips paused at my neck, taking in my words. "And what is it that you can do with them?" He murmured against my skin before getting busy once again, kissing my neck roughly before leaving harsh bites on it that made my legs shake.

I curled my fingers under the hem of his pants before pulling him closer to me, so that once again our bodies were pressed flush against each other.

"I think you can figure that out yourself." My voice was shaky from his kisses, but I managed to speak with more conviction this time.

"RAP MONSTER!"

Namjoon gave me one last rough, burning kiss before pulling away.

"You might be in trouble if you leave it up to me, I can think of lots of things to put your lips to work on." His eyes flashed with warning, but I just smirked, leaning up to press my lips against his.

"I think it would be you in trouble then. You'll be just as weak as me." I stared into his eyes seriously, licking my lips and leaning back onto my feet.