• Kuebiko • (End)

**** Kuebiko - a state of exhaustion inspired by senseless violence ****

I felt sadness, deep, aching, painful sadness as I sat in the woods.

My only companion was a shovel, still damp with the dirt I had lifted from the ground.

My hand rest on top of the mound beside me.

"I'm doing this for you guys. For all of you. You know that, right?"

None or them could respond, of course.

Because I had killed them. But I would make it up, by killing the person who started it all.

In my lap, Namjoon's notebook calmly sat, whispering his secrets to me.

Inside, I had found myself. Every single thought had to do with me. Namjoon had written what he admired about me, on days where he found me so exceptionally beautiful that he had to write it down so he would never forget the feeling he had when he laid his eyes on me, so he had written. Every detail about me was something that he loved. Now, the ink was mixed with salty perspiration, tears that had dried into the paper.

I was not alone, though, not yet.

"We're gonna finish this. And then, and then, I'll be able to join you, or live in peace. I don't know. But I know you'll watch over me, no matter what happens."

I sent one last smile towards the mound before walking back to our home.

I felt anger, blazing, burning fire encompassing me as I walked away from my dead friends.

I would not let it go.

I felt numbness, a suffocating blanket of numbness as I entered Namjoon's favourite car.

I locked eyes with Angel through the rearview mirror, and I felt Star's hand on my knee as I revved the engine.

"It's time for revenge. No matter what happens, I'm going to kill them all."

"And we'll be there to help." Star spoke with conviction, hardly a trace of sadness in her eyes; I knew better.

"I'll always be by your side in whatever you do." I smiled, grateful to have Angel's support again.

My hands were tense on the steering wheel as I drove into town.

As we passed what was left of the gas station where my journey had started, I blew a kiss to where Namjoon had taken his last breath.

I felt it all; pain, anger, guilt, regret, numb, everything.

Seung-Jae was arrogant; he would've underestimated us, and not considered leaving his comfortable base.

I parked right out front; we would move so fast, it wouldn't matter that they might see us coming. I was too angry to take precautions, and I knew the girls would feel the same.

We quickly grabbed our holster belts, clipping them on and grabbing our first choice.

I approached the door in a run, kicking it with such a force that the guards behind it fell to the floor.

I didn't spare a glance at them as I aimed for their heads.

I could feel Star and Angel behind me, and it gave me strength, conviction.

It felt like a dream, as we made our way from floor to floor.

Are you sure you want to go through with this?

Jin? You come back at the worst time. You can't convince me to give this up.

With my distracted mind, I faltered, allowing a bullet to graze my shoulder.